What's new

What is this wizardy?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Usually these things don't work. Tried John Dillinger the first time and it was right. I can fool it though without going obscure.

Not bad, I thought of Eyedea and it got it right the second time around.

EDIT: Another quiz this time I thought Silkie. First time it guessed Burial, then it guessed Benga. Pretty damn close though.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's right most of the time, but not always. But it asks a bunch of questions that make it too obvious what character you're thinking of. Still pretty neat.

EDIT: Lmao, I stumped it. And at the end it says "Bro, you have defeated me".

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
It got Kano

"Is your character bad?" Yes
"Is your character Australian?" OH SHIT

KANO

:eek:

Oh shit, he guessed The Chosen one from Fallout 2 also!

:eek:

Everything so far has been correct, this shit is creepy mang!

Saint

Noob
Hahaha, Spider-Man, Scorpion, Solid Snake, Nathan Drake and Darkwing Duck! He got them all right!

While the questions make it very obvious it's still impressive.

Edit: This is retarded, I've continued with Batman, Cloud Strife, John Marston, Cole MacGrath, Kratos and James Bond.

While in most cases there are obvious clues with some of the characters there are no exact connections and he still gets it right.

He failed on James Bond though, lol

Saint

Noob
It's right most of the time, but not always. But it asks a bunch of questions that make it too obvious what character you're thinking of. Still pretty neat.

EDIT: Lmao, I stumped it. And at the end it says "Bro, you have defeated me".
You sure he didn't say Bravo and not Bro? rofl

Dark_Rob

Noob
I cannot stump this fuckin thing. im thinking of the most obscure shit i can think of and its getting it every freaking time. i cant stand it. I will stump this goddamn thing! grrrr

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I cannot stump this fuckin thing. im thinking of the most obscure shit i can think of and its getting it every freaking time. i cant stand it. I will stump this goddamn thing! grrrr
You'll get there, avoid pop-culture references or at least more obscure ones. It's all user submitted, so it's more of a "Well, this person didn't submit this character/actor/musician's traits/characteristics! So I win!"

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
i ended up stumping him once for 2 diff chars. One was Jin Kisaragi from BB, he guessed the guy from no more heroes first lol. The other was my other Main next to subzero, quan chi lol. He guessed iori from kof :p

Hitoshura

Head Cage
i ended up stumping him once for 2 diff chars. One was Jin Kisaragi from BB, he guessed the guy from no more heroes first lol. The other was my other Main next to subzero, quan chi lol. He guessed iori from kof :p
HAHAHA I STUMPED HIS ASS!! This nigga should brush up on his Guilty Gear skills b/c he couldn't guess I was thinking of zappa! >:3

Dark_Rob

Noob
Wait a second fellas are you stopping after 20 questions? Click on go on, it will always get it by 30 questions.......always.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Wait a second fellas are you stopping after 20 questions? Click on go on, it will always get it by 30 questions.......always.
yeah rob, i took him all the way to 30. he got Celph Titled. One of my favorite rappers. Hes semi-underground from tampa. He also guesed Tech N9ne on the first try lol

Hitoshura

Head Cage

YO FUCK THIS NIGGAH!!!

edit:
yeah rob, i took him all the way to 30. he got Celph Titled. One of my favorite rappers. Hes semi-underground from tampa. He also guesed Tech N9ne on the first try lol
I legit stumped him twice. Got him to 30+ questions and he gave up
1) zappa (guilty gear)
2) Hitoshura (shin megami tenei III: Nocturne)