What's new

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

• The difference is that pre-patch Black Adam was better.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • The difference is that Martian Manhunter is better.

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • There is no difference.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Can anybody explain the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter to me? Can anybody explain to me why 90% of you hypocritical fools cried about pre-patch Black Adam yet justify Martian Manhunter? Can anybody explain to me why Rico Suave received little to no props for winning with pre-patch Black Adam while Jupiter is worshiped as a God?

Thanks.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
black adam wasnt hard to use while mmh is arguably the hardest char to pick up and use properly in inj. the way designs go it should always reward the character that is the hardest to use the most so it makes sense mmh is #1.
As I have already said, I want buffs for Zod because he is very difficult to use and I should be rewarded for using a difficult-to-use character.

My suggestion is eight seconds of cool down on the trait.

Do you agree?

lawzoers

Noob
Both can anti air with a projectile and both can stall a game with trait but that's it. Pre patch Black Adam was more meter dependant though.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
if you dont believe me try picking up mmh and thinking of 5 things at the same time during the heat of battle. no other char requires the dexterity or constant reading and manipulation mmh does. all of his specials are manual and don't track so you have to be on point like no other
Go play Zatanna and see if that's any easier than Martian or Zod.

Backfire

Noob
Isn't this game finished now? So I don't anyone will receive buffs/nerfs.

I have that the game receives about 6 months support then the devs move on.