What's new

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

• The difference is that pre-patch Black Adam was better.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • The difference is that Martian Manhunter is better.

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • There is no difference.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
sorry i think this is wrong damage scales loads after an orb you get around 30% for 1 meter , just clarifying
I was comparing Raven's MB 2 bar pillars bnb's to MMH's MB pillar 1 bar bnb. Both hit around 40%, it's just that MMH's is easier to land for 1 bar less and can also tack on an interactable depending on positioning.

Wasn't talking about a combo off of orbs in what you quoted.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
IMO if this thread wasn't made by dave but by some other good/well-known player than I think it would've been received much better

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
This truth bomb. Totally agree and your accuracy is on point.
Lmao this gif i forgot about the whole thread. Mmh isnt that hard to use. He is kinda rediculous but so is zod who has just as many 7-3 matchups daves only bitchn cuz his top 3 character loses to mmh 3-7 and mmh has no really truely bad 4-6 or 3-7.

Chokeapotamus

Worst. Player. Ever.
What is up with you Nightwing fools attacking me? Please try to win a couple of games against me before you criticize me.
C'mon--give the Nightwingers a break. If they want to beat Zod, first they need to make a bunch of threads complaining about how unfair/unwinnable the NW/Zod matchup is and then follow up with all the buffs Nightwing needs and all of the nerfs NRS has to put in to bring Zod back to normalized since he is clearly broken.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I wonder what would happen if he replied with "Try winning any games without a 7-3 matchup that favours you".
Even if Zod beats Nightwing 7:3, should he not stop whining and start adapting, according to you hypocrites?

Oh, never mind. That logic only applies to m2dave.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Even if Zod beats Nightwing 7:3, should he not stop whining and start adapting, according to you hypocrites?

Oh, never mind. That logic only applies to m2dave.
You can't tell somene to start adapting when your character can make the dumbest mistakes against his and still win.

Can you not adapt vs MMH? Didn't you make threads and buff requests for the exact same matchup number?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah arrow and MMH... he hasn't used NW in literally like a year (except when I bodied him in the mirror!) @Red Reaper
Hey.. I was bopping you with Wingdings and Flip Kicks for a few matches before you adapted (aka started abusing them yourself). lol.

You kouldn't beat my Doomsday though. =)

Last edited: