What's new

What is the best special move in Mortal Kombat 11?

What is the best special move in Mortal Kombat 11?

• Total voters
No, it's the bug that has homing projectiles that are also very plus on hit and block, start combos from throws, locks people down long enough that they have to block multiple mixups, does a ton of chip, etc.

The one you're describing is bombardier beetle. I don't think it's anywhere near as good, personally.
Nah that was the one I was referring to lol. Once it’s out you have to hold alll that shit. Mixups, staggers, throws, set ups all that. Your offense just stops and you have to wait while it’s over

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Aight I'm just gonna say it now. Delete scorpion teleport from the list. As long as it's not a mid, it has no business being in a best special move category anywhere
Instead of being anti-everything, Scorpion's teleport is anti-projectile and probably the best anti-zoning tools in the game so it should most definitely be on the list.

No Scud shot?
In my opinion, all the special moves in the list are better than scud shot with a couple of arguable exceptions.

By the way, "What is the best string in Mortal Kombat 11?" poll is coming up soon.

REO

Undead
By the way, "What is the best string in Mortal Kombat 11?" poll is coming up soon.
In my opinion:

I know it's been a few months since her release, but I still think overall she has the best string in the game. My opinion hasn't changed. Her F+4 has low crush properties, can be staggered, ton of active frames, big hitbox it can even clip people out of the air sometimes, it's extremely safe against almost every body, pushes her far away from the opponent that many characters don't even get to take their turn back, is one of the harder strings to whiff punish in the game, etc. etc.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
In my opinion:

I know it's been a few months since her release, but I still think overall she has the best string in the game. My opinion hasn't changed. Her F+4 has low crush properties, can be staggered, ton of active frames, big hitbox it can even clip people out of the air sometimes, it's extremely safe against almost every body, pushes her far away from the opponent that many characters don't even get to take their turn back, is one of the harder strings to whiff punish in the game, etc. etc.
Bingo. Her F4U3 immediately popped into my head when he said the string poll was coming.

Wigy

There it is...
No worries! Sindel's f+f,u+3 will be included in the poll. I already have a list of 20+ strings. If anyone wants to drop a suggestion, feel free to do so.

Not me! I love my razors.
Man I feel like you'd never put kollectors f12 but f1 in itself is one of the better staggers in the game and mega hitconfirmable to be safe and has a mix at the end. Not the best but I think it would be an under the radar top one.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Man I feel like you'd never put kollectors f12 but f1 in itself is one of the better staggers in the game and mega hitconfirmable to be safe and has a mix at the end. Not the best but I think it would be an under the radar top one.
I have 4,4,3 for Kollector. I think this string is by far his best one.