What's new

What if NRS's next game is a MK vs DC sequel/reboot?

What would you personally like the next game to be?

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You could've just asked this in the thread I made last week lol.

Let me reiterate, I want MK10 first and foremost, or even Shaolin Monks 2 (or some sort of spiritual successor) but I don't think we should immediately dismiss MK vs DC 2 if that's what the next game turns out to be. Once upon a time there was Street Fighter 1, which by no means warranted a sequel, but it got one anyway, and look what happened.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I want to say yes to a sequel...
But I know better.. MK franchise is "too" violent to play well with other properties and have any success. That being said.. MK10 should be its own baby, and IGAU follow up should be its own baby..

NRS- Just say NO to cross breeding your MK franchise!!!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
MK vs DCU 2... just for the salt. I actually think it would be kind of interesting now that we are back in 2d. Maybe they could push for an M-Rated game and get some real fatalities going?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
MK vs DCU 2... just for the salt. I actually think it would be kind of interesting now that we are back in 2d. Maybe they could push for an M-Rated game and get some real fatalities going?
DC would never allow it due to imagery of their property :(

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
You never know... they might trust NRS a little more now that they are working closely together. Like a parody type thing...
Unfortunately it is truth man.. Any kid any age can pick up any Superman comic.. They can't risk the fact that the same kid may see dad rip Scorpions head off with Supes... The comic image then gets tainted and it is not worth the risk (specially in a video game) :(

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Unfortunately it is truth man.. Any kid any age can pick up any Superman comic.. They can't risk the fact that the same kid may see dad rip Scorpions head off with Supes... The comic image then gets tainted and it is not worth the risk (specially in a video game) :(
I know where you are coming from. It is the truth... but we were so close last time (DC characters had fatalities)... and there are some disturbing comics... Animal Man...