UPR_ghastem
D1 anti crossups
Whiff punishing a poke
Getting a one combo 60% comeback with ruthless ferra torr
Breaking armor on wakeup
Ending the game with an X-Ray

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
To date my best feeling was playing Crawling Shadow in ranked and not getting absolutely bodied up and down. It was really hype to play a top ESL player and hold my own. I didn't get the W but to win a round and make it competitive was a good ass feeling.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Hey all,

so what's the thing that gives you the best feeling in the game? Landing a tough link, a certain brutal, anti-air...

For me it's neutral ducking a throw and full combo punish it. I'm pretty new to that, so landing that feels incredibly good so far :D

What about you guys?

Peace!
I just anti aired someone with s1 into a full combo into safe reload with sonya, ended the round with a 48% combo, and anti aired with s1 into full combo again into safe reload....Edit: Oh and i forgot i air to aired into a full combo in that same round.

Damn, i feel good.

P3irce

Noob
Neutral ducking a high-hitting wake up, no other moment makes you feel that good and then the bonus of also knowing how rekt the opponent feels

D

Deleted member 9158

When I absolutely mop the floor with someone who has a ridiculous record online, only to listen to the symphony they create while mashing the rematch option, only to have me stall for 10-15 seconds, and quit the match. It's beautiful. Bonus points for angry messages calling me a scrub or a noob after.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
When I absolutely mop the floor with someone who has a ridiculous record online, only to listen to the symphony they create while mashing the rematch option, only to have me stall for 10-15 seconds, and quit the match. It's beautiful. Bonus points for angry messages calling me a scrub or a noob after.
To be fair you're being a dick to them.