What's new

What gives you the best feeling in MKX?

Beckmann_2420

I am the Infantry! FOLLOW ME!
Playing trash tier jason in relentless, having 5% or less health, getting Damned passive max dmg (NRS please revert back to what this passive used, catching them with a b122 full combo punish and beating them in the last round!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Getting hate mail. I know the more rage I'm creating the more I must be improving.

Every "eat shit and die you combo spamming [ban incoming]" is another step up the ladder.
I love getting these messages because I just report them to Sony and they get banned.

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
Getting a hard ass NJP read. Nothing feels better than anti-airing someone in this game.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Being told I'm a very good player and i have a great Kano.

When I message a teabagging opponent and they apologize for being such a ass in the first place.

Going 10-30 matches in with great connections fighting great fighters who just want to play and have fun with people from across the globe.

Teaching my son how to play knowing he'll be even better then me very soon.

Very very soon.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Every single scrub who indirectly responsible for buffing Tremor. Idiots accused him for having a hard to blockable pre-patch haha.

Last edited:
Every single scrub who indirectly responsible for buffing Tremor. Idiots accused him for having a hard to blockable pre-patch haha.
And now he really got what they were bitching about. Oh the irony.

OT Landing the Crystalline Brutality feels so satisfying. Love that shattering crystal sound.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
When u beat ur opponent so hard that they claim ur cheating even tho u weren't and the connection was smooth

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Every time I catch someone with EX punchwalk after they block a regular punchwalk.

...and sometimes even if they block that EX punchwalk i'll throw out another one.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS