What's new

What Girl players are there

Go Go xV3gax said:
yea cwel is terrible
Don't do that.

Attack other players who act just like you, play just like you, quit just like you, and talk shit just like you do... don't do that.

I'm not hating on you, just don't do that.

n1nja your gay all the things you just wrote shove them up your ass if you aint read my other thread read it tard cause ive changed but so far the people im not changing for is sugar and you so go circle jerk [ban incoming]

Derek

Noob
Go Go xV3gax said:
n1nja your gay all the things you just wrote shove them up your ass if you aint read my other thread read it tard cause ive changed but so far the people im not changing for is sugar and you so go circle jerk [ban incoming]
The only problem I have with you is you saying you beat me when that never happened and that I was on your friend list when I never was. Until you stop making shit up I'm going to have a problem with you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
l SuGaR l said:
Go Go xV3gax said:
The only problem I have with you is you saying you beat me when that never happened and that I was on your friend list when I never was. Until you stop making shit up I'm going to have a problem with you.
HAHAHAHA,,,,Sorry, but people just dont change overnight, especially when they'll do or say anything for attention.

Vegay, your as real as a $3 bill.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Scheisse said:
I liked this thread more before, when it was about girls and not BITCHES!!!!

I'm just kiddin, I don't know you fuckers.
Uh, I WAS referring to the biggest girl around here. :roll:

Tim Static

Adminerator
PEOPLE JUST DONT CHANGE OVERNIGHT. Sorry....why should and what reasons have you shown me to even give you a chance?

It would be one thing if you went away for a couple weeks and came back, but sorry, I see right through you, kid.

I'm terrible?

First, I've beaten you a handful of times of ranked, and you fat dropped EVERYTIME.
2nd, you then retorted by saying you never fought me, so now I'm terrible? get your bullshit straight, little man.

Your weak. Your fake. Your wack, and so is your game.

Apologize all you want. If its true, it will show. Until then, dont expect jack shit from me.

Miss Spin is the best female player I know on UMK3
her Kung Lao is a problem. :D
Barbie is Bad, is ok I ve seen her do really good. &
Sandra is very good too!! specially with Sonya
Rated X Wendy is another good female player
:D

Uhmm, am I the only one who has played this one?

RaBID CASTLE is a girl... but rarely theres a boy playing. shes like 30ish?

not to mention she can go on about you for at least 10 minutes no matter what ya say :wink:

Matt7770 said:
Uhmm, am I the only one who has played this one?

RaBID CASTLE is a girl... but rarely theres a boy playing. shes like 30ish?

not to mention she can go on about you for at least 10 minutes no matter what ya say :wink:

last time i played rabid castle he was talkin lots of shit and there was never no girl talking

Yeah. I played her twice and she also talks alot of shit.. and the first time I played her there was a guy in the background. So...

Although she doesn't play much anymore, I also wanted to add Baby Rebecca to the list of girl MK players. She was decent back when she was playing.

Im lookin for a girl that I used to see on UKM...GT

MasterVader05 if anyone runs into her
let her know Zman1014 or Illegal Eagle
is lookin for her hahahha
thnks
:lol:

Tim Static said:
PEOPLE JUST DONT CHANGE OVERNIGHT. Sorry....why should and what reasons have you shown me to even give you a chance?

It would be one thing if you went away for a couple weeks and came back, but sorry, I see right through you, kid.

I'm terrible?

First, I've beaten you a handful of times of ranked, and you fat dropped EVERYTIME.
2nd, you then retorted by saying you never fought me, so now I'm terrible? get your bullshit straight, little man.

Your weak. Your fake. Your wack, and so is your game.

Apologize all you want. If its true, it will show. Until then, dont expect jack shit from me.
I don't believe he was asking for anything from you.