What's new

What do you want from Paulo for Christmas?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
hat trick, 11212~HCB to link anything under 15f when the hat is not in collision trajectory with the opponent or too far to hit characters from behind.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
NRS has done an amazing job with Mortal Kombat X and should be very proud of the product they've produced. The Best MK Title ever
Gameplay wise it is the best MK game indeed. Design and visuals are also outstanding. But story, music and content saw better times to be honest. I still don't understand why they didn't added a video "History of Mortal Kombat" like they did in Deadly Alliance, especially since it is 10th main game in franchise.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
$500 extra in my bank account so that I can buy a hitbox lol
a low starter for D'vorah that leads into full combo
if not a low starter at least a command grab that gives a combo pop up

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Invincible frames on wake ups for certain specials for every character. A present for everyone. That would be truly a Khristmas miracle.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Quan Chi's B2 to no longer cause a "pop-up."

Reduce the amount of damage Quan Chi's combos do by returning autoblock after Bats and skulls on hit.

Increase unblockable protection by 5 frames.

These are fair nerfs. AM I NOT MERCIFUL???

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Wait, I know! A jedi skin for kenshi! Give this with the buffs to kenjutsu and I will scream: "the force is strong in this one" for 24 hours straight.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
Make Kotal's paddle do 50% on each contact. Sun God's command grab pop-up. Blood God's totems should have armor on call-out... Merry X-Mas MK.