What's new

What do you think of MMH?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
He is good, has potential to be terrifying, but is hard to play effectively so far for me! I will tro to make him as good as some ppl think he is, but I have my doubts.. Top tier material for sure, but not the best imo.

Noob
ok my take on him: he is very clunky and the mobility sometimes is very questinable... from all of those strings he has most of them have holes all over... specially the most praticle one in my opinion after jump ins 22b3.. has a huge hole before the b3... bad poking without trait... most of his specials have a pretty big startup and animation time... meaning if a Batman is rushin in on you none of his zonning is usefull....i dunno this character may seem good but i think he will end up being obsolette for this reasons.. VERY high execution for usually little pay off, poor zonning, Amazing setups but from playing this character for 3 days i found them really hard to set up... his special moves been controlable to what distance you want them to go may seem like something really good, i know its not... in the middle of the match if you need to make a snap decision on a distance and you calculate wrong your done, to much recovery on everything... Overhead teleport will whiff if anything is dashing leaving yu open for full combo ( again to much recovery) so i dont think this character is anywhere near top5, i wish he was i love the hell out of MMh but i dunno... this is just my humble opinion hope MMh community proves me wrong, will still second him everynow and then cause i do have fun playing him

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
ok my take on him: he is very clunky and the mobility sometimes is very questinable... from all of those strings he has most of them have holes all over... specially the most praticle one in my opinion after jump ins 22b3.. has a huge hole before the b3... bad poking without trait... most of his specials have a pretty big startup and animation time... meaning if a Batman is rushin in on you none of his zonning is usefull....i dunno this character may seem good but i think he will end up being obsolette for this reasons.. VERY high execution for usually little pay off, poor zonning, Amazing setups but from playing this character for 3 days i found them really hard to set up... his special moves been controlable to what distance you want them to go may seem like something really good, i know its not... in the middle of the match if you need to make a snap decision on a distance and you calculate wrong your done, to much recovery on everything... Overhead teleport will whiff if anything is dashing leaving yu open for full combo ( again to much recovery) so i dont think this character is anywhere near top5, i wish he was i love the hell out of MMh but i dunno... this is just my humble opinion hope MMh community proves me wrong, will still second him everynow and then cause i do have fun playing him
I feel like other characters can do what MMH wants to do, minus the effort.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
He's going to have a hard learning curve unlike the rest of the cast...but he's going to be ridiculously annoying.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
He's very fun to play. My only problems have been his zoning it doesn't seem like you can keep people out without using meter but I guess that's what his traits and push are for.

Noob
I feel like other characters can do what MMH wants to do, minus the effort.
to me he feels like a better version of Luthor But not that much better...

He's very fun to play. My only problems have been his zoning it doesn't seem like you can keep people out without using meter but I guess that's what his traits and push are for.
His zonning is really bad without metter... all i can say is the startup is huge on everything aside from the ground blast thing, its to hard to keep someone out cause you have to constantly be calculating the distance you want to get... and another big problem i notice is that since you have to pick the range this instantly adds activation frames to your move so you have time to buffer the distance you want to pick, meaning if someone is dashin in on you someone Like NW Batman and others with fast dashes... if you dont spend metter u will get opened up.. and he cant even win a zonning war against characters that have slow moving projectiles... over all i feel everyone is feeling the hype of it been MMh, but in the long run 70% of this ppl will drop him for all the reasons i meantioned... (hard learning curse, doesnt exel at rushing down or zonning, the cast have characters that do what he is trying to do but better, he is very predictable with his teleports and more often than not if your opponent is moving the overhead teleport that is safe on block will whiff leaving you complitly open to punishment... personal opinion here but i think this character will never be able to compette with the likes of Black Adam, Superman , NW, Batman, Harley Q, WonderWoman, GL and probably more... so him been top 5 i dout it.. top 10 maybe)

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
to me he feels like a better version of Luthor But not that much better...

His zonning is really bad without metter... all i can say is the startup is huge on everything aside from the ground blast thing, and even that you is hard to keep someone out cause you have to constantly be calculating the distance you want to get... and another big problem i notice is that since you have to pick the range this instantly adds activation frames to your move so you have time to buffer the distance you want to pick, meaning is someone is dashin in on you someone Like NW Batman and others with fast dashes... if you dont spend metter u will get opened up.. and he cant even win a zonning war against characters that have slow moving projectiles... over all i feel everyone is feeling the hype of it been MMh, but in the long run 70% of this ppl will drop him for all the reasons i meantioned... (hard learning curse, doesnt exel at rushing down or zonning, the cast have characters that do what he is trying to do but better, he is very predictable with his teleports and more often than not if your opponent is moving the overhead teleport that is safe on block will whiff leaving you complitly open to punishment... personal opinion here but i think this character will never be able to compette with the likes of Black Adam, Superman , NW, Batman, Harley Q, WonderWoman, GL and probably more... so im been top 5 i dout it.. top 10 maybe)
He's very good if you can use him, lol.

Noob
He's very good if you can use him, lol.

im not saying he is a bad character, cause he is not, his good, just not great... what im saying is that he doesnt excel at anything... and he is very predictable... anyone with half a mind can see him coming a mile away...iv been playing full time since he came out, i even figured out a nearly unblockable set up offline, and complitly unblockable online but he still doesnt excel at anything in particular... without spending meter or trait he has a very hard time moving in on ppl

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I don't feel like Batmans trait management is everything for him.
From what I've seen of all the Batman players I've seen online that can completely obliterate KoTH and Suvivor lobbies, Trait and ji2 was everything for them. Don't tell me that's all Batman has, don't tell me that Batman is garbage without them, because I know that is complete BS.