What's new

What do you think of MMH?

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
what do you think of MMH
Im gonna try to play with him, but before buy him i need some references about the character.
Your experiences with the Character, He looks so Fun to play.
So i think this character could be one of the Best anti-zoners in the game by the look of his moveset
is this the Character who can "beat" the F23?

He's a really cool character that has some good easy to use strategies at first with his trait, teleport, and jump 3 but mastering him will take a long time due to his slightly difficult to time combos and the fact that he has like 20 different projectiles to keep his opponents away from him effectively. He seems like he will become a very good character as the game progresses but will require a lot of time to get that good with. I personally think he could be top 10 material. His damage is okay though meter dependent and he zones/ anti zones pretty well. His reach and mixups with trait make him difficult to hit as well

add aquaman to his bad matchup lol trait completely ruins his combos just like the rest of the cast. oh MMH descides to throw out random teles?? full combo punish. backdash after an overhead tele? trident! lol plus his teleport sends him downwards straight into a trident if read properly. but until proven otherwise and since he's new id say he's just mid tier right now no higher no lower just in the middle until theres more know about him then he can be moved up or down accordingly. i mean all new dlc characters should be put there anyway

what do you think of MMH
Im gonna try to play with him, but before buy him i need some references about the character.
Your experiences with the Character, He looks so Fun to play.
So i think this character could be one of the Best anti-zoners in the game by the look of his moveset
is this the Character who can "beat" the F23?
That's Superboy Prime, not Superman. But yeah, J'onn's pretty cool.

What do I think about him? I think I need to get my hands on him right now, but no one in Russia wants to take my money for him today! So I wait!!! Maybe someone wants to share an account with me so I can have him, I give you 5 bucks and all the skins I have

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
add aquaman to his bad matchup lol trait completely ruins his combos just like the rest of the cast. oh MMH descides to throw out random teles?? full combo punish. backdash after an overhead tele? trident! lol plus his teleport sends him downwards straight into a trident if read properly. but until proven otherwise and since he's new id say he's just mid tier right now no higher no lower just in the middle until theres more know about him then he can be moved up or down accordingly. i mean all new dlc characters should be put there anyway
lol yea came out about twelve hours and you know all abouthim dont you..

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
imo hes easily top ten material.. will not be easy to master though.. his zoning has scary potential with his mb db2 which you literally cant be airborn or it will hit no matter what

Would be cool if someone posted the in game frame data on him. I'm not sure I want to purchase him until I look at his frame data. Not a big mmh fan either way.

Espio

Kokomo
I really like this character, nobody in the cast feels like him and he has so many options off of his specials with all the varying positions on the screen you can place orbs, the ground blasts, psychic blast etc. it's a bit overwhelming. Higher learning curve compared to a lot of the cast in Injustice I'm gathering, but he seems to be very rewarding.

Too early to say if he beats Superman, but I imagine he can hang with him as he counterzones well enough to reduce meter build and chip for Supes.

His personality is awesome, he's very refined and classy.

I really like this character, nobody in the cast feels like him and he has so many options off of his specials with all the varying positions on the screen you can place orbs, the ground blasts, psychic blast etc. it's a bit overwhelming. Higher learning curve compared to a lot of the cast I'm gathering, but he seems to be very rewarding so it's nice.

Too early to say if he beats Superman, but I imagine he can hang with him as he counterzones well enough to reduce meter build and chip for Supes.

His personality is awesome, he's very refined and classy too.
Yeah, he seems very confusing, and has tight timing on his combos. Definitely won't be easy to pick up and win with him

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Is trident 6 frames or something? I don't get why he can't just block after a blocked overhead teleport, since it's safe

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
And the character is of course top 10 <3 a difficult to master one! This character will have SICK techs in the future! Great thigs will be discovered with orbs, zoning, mix ups, frame traps with MB orbs, okis with MB Orbs, that air dash that can be MB's four in a row! OMG i don't and won't use him, but i've tried him, and very very solid, and fun character! He will take skill! The ONLY thing i see is his walk speed being a bit weird, but he has good dashes.