What's new

Question What do you think of Batmans look and move set overall?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Smoke's tele is shit unless you use it after a combo to switch sides. Smoke away and toward is basically what Shazam seems to have.
His looks a lot faster, went through a lot of shit vs Flash and Doomsday.

I'm hoping it is like rain's teleport... punishable :)

Now if it is nutral like raiden's.... oh fuck.....
Pretty sure he's like, -8 on a naked teleport. this number is off

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
His looks a lot faster, went through a lot of shit vs Flash and Doomsday.

Pretty sure he's like, -8 on a naked teleport. this number is off
Raiden's Teleport is -11 last time I checked plus distance so it makes it harder to punish.

Reactions: RYX

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
imagine if you think he's going to teleport behind you so you hold forward, but then it stops right in front of you, LOL HAVE A COMBO

thread derailed
oh god...

Batman needs a smoke bomb tele (like cyblax's). MAKE IT HAPPEN

back on topic. ;)

Spinky

Hopium Junkie
*Back off topic*

colt put out a status a couple of months ago saying "teleport characters!". There's probably more on the way.

hellbly

Noob
in the alt costume, Batman's frame looks bulkier: I like that.
The new super is better, but I'd prefer a different start up: something more tricky, a dive kick maybe; it would be easier to give Batman an akuma-style super: bomb smoke, opponent dead. I appreciate that NRS tried to make a multi-tools Batman attack.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
UMVC3 has back to block and has teleports....people seem to handle that ok.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Batman looks like threath in this game.This motherf**ker has it all!
I like the alt. from this week than the other one.
Batman Inc. costume please!

Emanuel

Noob
in the alt costume, Batman's frame looks bulkier: I like that.
The new super is better, but I'd prefer a different start up: something more tricky, a dive kick maybe; it would be easier to give Batman an akuma-style super: bomb smoke, opponent dead. I appreciate that NRS tried to make a multi-tools Batman attack.
I agree Its maybe to late for a smoke bomb but if they released the game they could still add one with a patch you would think.

hellbly

Noob
I agree Its maybe to late for a smoke bomb but if they released the game they could still add one with a patch you would think.
Capcom added a super move to all characters between Street Fighter 4 and its updates, a smoke bomb should be a little thing to do