What's new

Question What do you think of Batmans look and move set overall?

Emanuel

Noob
So far I love the game how its turning out. here are the things I don't like about my character.
1. Running slide kick. After slide Id rather see batman roll forward that would save him from this. go to 0:34 seconds
2. batman's fight stance looks weird.
3. batman's has no smoke bombs,Stun Grenades or flash grenades. Also I miss the grapple escape pounce he had In MK vs DC.

Overall I would just change minor things about Batman and so far he is still looking good.

Here are some pics of Batman I would like to see as skins.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I like his look more than I used to but I still think it could definitely be better. Stance is terribad. Moveset looks great to me.

Emanuel

Noob
I like his look more than I used to but I still think it could definitely be better. Stance is terribad. Moveset looks great to me.
I agree Its just when he dose that run slide kick when he pops back up on his feet his back is facing WW while open for a attack. If batman after that rolled forward it would save him plus he could throw a a batarang backwards after front judo roll.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
try telling that to ED BOON or Hector. Hector told me @THEREALMKBAT will you ever be satisfied? And Ed boon never responded to criticism about injustice. It is positive criticism toward making the game stand out better and supporting your character.
Oh, you're that guy lol. Thought you might be. But NRS listen to us all the time. The fact that this game has in-game frame data, online practice, a (probably) decent netcode and other things is proof of that. I'm sure they know that most people don't like his stance, but they probably don't have the time to change it. It's a very minor thing anyway, they have bigger problems to sort out. Besides, everything else about him looks great and the dude's voiced by Kevin Conroy.

Emanuel

Noob
Oh, you're that guy lol. Thought you might be. But NRS listen to us all the time. The fact that this game has in-game frame data, online practice, a (probably) decent netcode and other things is proof of that. I'm sure they know that most people don't like his stance, but they probably don't have the time to change it. It's a very minor thing anyway, they have bigger problems to sort out. Besides, everything else about him looks great and the dude's voiced by Kevin Conroy.
yea well i wish they could make time. But anyways any skin you would like to see as DLC post here.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Since I don't care much for Batman, I won't be playing as him until he gets I costume I like/interested in. (Classic look or preferably, Batman Beyond). But he looks pretty fun and plus he's got a dive kick. Dive Kicks are always awesome.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'll use Batman when the game releases but I'll use him tons more when the Arkham City skins are out. I can't pre-order them with the Collector's Edition here so I have to wait.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I agree Its just when he dose that run slide kick when he pops back up on his feet his back is facing WW while open for a attack. If batman after that rolled forward it would save him plus he could throw a a batarang backwards after front judo roll.

See there's this thing called balance, and if Batman were able to just throw out that slide and be completely safe that wouldn't be fair to people who successfully jump over it or dodge it somehow.

But he looks pretty fun and plus he's got a dive kick. Dick Kicks are always awesome.

Glorious typo.

Emanuel

Noob
I'll use Batman when the game releases but I'll use him tons more when the Arkham City skins are out. I can't pre-order them with the Collector's Edition here so I have to wait.
See there's this thing called balance, and if Batman were able to just throw out that slide and be completely safe that wouldn't be fair to people who successfully jump over it or dodge it somehow.

Glorious typo.
Right but my complaint is Batman don't kick up he usually rolls because of his cape. Look when he kicks up it takes long that wonderwoman is already attacking him from his backside. If batman rolled forward after the slide kick it would save him from a attack from behind. So when you perform that move mostly always you will leave yourself open.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Right but my complaint is Batman don't kick up he usually rolls because of his cape. Look when he kicks up it takes long that wonderwoman is already attacking him from his backside. If batman rolled forward after the slide kick it would save him from a attack from behind. So when you perform that move mostly always you will leave yourself open.
When most people slide they can't really roll back up just like that.

Just from my experience.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1. His combos look sick as hell, loving the robo bats.

2. I love that batman explosive that he sticks in the ground under the opponent. I'm hoping you can combo from it if enhanced or at least grab them with the grapple gun

3. His new super is a big improvement over the previous bland one.

4. I think I like his alt from the WW fight better than his primary

5. I hate his stance (it looks less pronounced in the alt... maybe that's why I like it)

6. I, too, dislike that he doesn't have a special to do with smoke bombs... like a teleport where he vanishes in smoke and reappears forward or backward or a smoke bomb that disorients the opponent.

That's all I can think of right now.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
6. I, too, dislike that he doesn't have a special to do with smoke bombs... like a teleport where he vanishes in smoke and reappears forward or backward or a smoke bomb that disorients the opponent.
Yeah, the more I look at Batman's insane robo-bat pressure and already good cross-up game with that glide, the more I think "Hey... this guy needs a teleport." :p

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Yeah, the more I look at Batman's insane robo-bat pressure and already good cross-up game with that glide, the more I think "Hey... this guy needs a teleport." :p
Think about how broken a teleport with back as block would be....