What's new

What Do You Think About Biohazard Dropping Kano?

What do you think?

• A job's a job, mate.

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • Don't be such a sook.

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
I saw that coming...
I absolutely adore Kano's design (aesthetically and gameplay wise) and I think that with some effort he can do well against most of the roster at an intermediate or upper/intermediate level, where the player counts more than the character. However, at the highest level play, every flaw and advantage counts ten times more. In this regard, Kano's flaws (poor risk/reward ratio, lack of safe mids...) are too much for someone that aspires to compete in the FT8 in major tournaments.
It makes me very sad to see Bio dropping Kano. I've been following him since MKX as he have mained most of the characters I mained myself (Kano in MKX, Bane in IJ2, Kano in MK11) and I've learned a lot about them watching his matches in tornaments, but I feel he has done the right thing for his competitive career. I only hope that, if a patch fixes most of his issues, Bio returns to Kano.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's the right call. He's just plain not very good at all in this game. Hate to say it but he's just poorly designed and feels awful to use.

I was so hyped to play him when this game came out. Then after a few sessions in the lab I had instant feels from mkxl cyber and commando Kano. That this dude is going to have the hardest of times months down road with or without a patch.

He's like mkx kenshi at this point. Just awkward and forced to play unsafe with high risk and little reward.

Kano mains are better off with other characters who have a significant better chance at not working so hard for a W.
I really like playing him, maybe I like awkward characters. I think that he still has potential he just needs help in frame data department and just better variation moves.

They need to make customs legal stat.