What's new

General/Other - Reptile What do you guys think reptile will get in kp2 update?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If it would make nimble usable out of combos somehow it would be great.
How it is now you're armor and xray bait when you use it.

If it would make nimble usable out of combos somehow it would be great.
How it is now you're armor and xray bait when you use it.
idk if I read this right but did you just say you think nible should have more use outside of the slow motion? I think I read it wrong

Israel

Noob
New Costumes...new fatalities...new brutalities. To answer your thread question as 'What do you guys think he will get.'

As far as what he Needs, Dont take away from him, but if nrs wants to add anything to him...go ahead.
But i still say his acid puddle should work same as EB's..
oh and..
His b1 should eat projectiles if timed correctly...and applies to his health bar. (Dope)

New Costumes...new fatalities...new brutalities. To answer your thread question as 'What do you guys think he will get.'

As far as what he Needs, Dont take away from him, but if nrs wants to add anything to him...go ahead.
But i still say his acid puddle should work same as EB's..
oh and..
His b1 should eat projectiles if timed correctly...and applies to his health bar. (Dope)
eating projectiles?! thats a great idea! IMO I think it should give him health from it too thats a sick idea

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
idk if I read this right but did you just say you think nible should have more use outside of the slow motion? I think I read it wrong
what he wants to say is : it is too easy to dodge (Wakeup,X-Ray, stay at the ground) if you want to use basilisk use it in a combo

for example

b1d4 njp ex basilisk [combo]
34 njp ex basilisk [combo]
f412 ex basilisk [combo]

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Slow down d3 recovery so that d3 d3 d3 b2 isn't a true blockstring online lol
Kidding, but plz nerf b1d4 I can't block it. Every time I see that tongue some supernatural force takes over my thumb and forces me to block high. Nerf supernatural forces asap

Israel

Noob
[
Kidding, but plz nerf b1d4 I can't block it. Every time I see that tongue some supernatural force takes over my thumb and forces me to block high. Nerf supernatural forces asap
its becuse u know naturally to block high after blocking 1 hit from him. because 412....

Thats so true! I main reptile but for some reason its hard for me to fight them. That string even if you see it coming is so scary its a low i get it but for some reason it can be a pain to stop it

Yea, it should. And to balance it out...he should be able to eat all except Kung Lao's hat, to keep Kung Lao in favor for match ups...we all know how KL must stay on top.. -_-
Lol, well yes he shouldnt eat things like kung laos hat or Tanya tonfas, things like that and XD lets be honest lao will never be low tier in any game too many people would get butt hurt

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I don't understand why the 1st hit on the invisibility doesn't do damage, but besides that he's completely balanced imo.

B1d4 is high low just immediately go low when you see tongue or if your blocking low already and see the tongue stay low I would love forceball cancels myself and also would like ex puddle to have stop run effect and maybe a lasting DoT when just touching it but both those things not such a big deal I really wouldn't mind at all if left the way he is

B1d4 is high low just immediately go low when you see tongue or if your blocking low already and see the tongue stay low I would love forceball cancels myself and also would like ex puddle to have stop run effect and maybe a lasting DoT when just touching it but both those things not such a big deal I really wouldn't mind at all if left the way he is
I see

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The se are the changes i would like to be done:
Univeral nerfs:
Klaw swipe -7
B2 -3
B34 -7
Gap between f412 and swipe
Slight reduction of reach for mb slide
Slightly less hit advantage on slide
Less hit advantage on b34

Univeral buffs:
4 frame less startup on forceballs
5 frame less startup on ex fbs
Reduce whffed ed recovery by 3-4 frames

Nimble buffs:
Make F412 mb ballistic -7
Reduce ballistic startup by 8 frames
make chip damage normal during ballistic

Noxious buffs:
Make passive .33
Make f412 mb stank -7
4 frames less recovery on stank and mb
It should take two hits to deactivate mb stank

Deceptive buffs:
Make fbs almost complétely invis while in mb invis and less visible during normal invis
Give 12% damage increase while in mb invis
Normal invis 10 frames les recovery

The se are the changes i would like to be done:
Univeral nerfs:
Klaw swipe -7
B2 -3
B34 -7
Gap between f412 and swipe
Slight reduction of reach for mb slide
Slightly less hit advantage on slide
Less hit advantage on b34

Univeral buffs:
4 frame less startup on forceballs
5 frame less startup on ex fbs
Reduce whffed ed recovery by 3-4 frames

Nimble buffs:
Make F412 mb ballistic -7
Reduce ballistic startup by 8 frames
make chip damage normal during ballistic

Noxious buffs:
Make passive .33
Make f412 mb stank -7
4 frames less recovery on stank and mb
It should take two hits to deactivate mb stank

Deceptive buffs:
Make fbs almost complétely invis while in mb invis and less visible during normal invis
Give 12% damage increase while in mb invis
Normal invis 10 frames les recovery
good ideas man