What's new

General/Other - Reptile What do you guys think reptile will get in kp2 update?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
He's really strong but I don't think he needs nerfs. What he gains in mix-ups and space control compared to Jax and DVorah, he makes up for in meter dependancy and less damage output. Probably the best of those 3 but he ain't on Cassies level.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I think hes perfect. Hes as strong as a character can be without being broken in any way.

If they would change the ball stop input from ddb3 to ddb1 it would be a plus.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
well he is imo perfectly balanced. People who say he is op, probably dont know anything about the character. Forceball cancels would be awesome though (and broken lol)

well he is imo perfectly balanced. People who say he is op, probably dont know anything about the character. Forceball cancels would be awesome though (and broken lol)
That is a cool idea, that would open up many things but you are right it may be broken. like the b1 d3 string into it would be impossible to beat with a cancel so ya I doubt it will happen

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
As far as tools, he's perfect. New players won't see much in him. Mid-level players will think he's OP, but those that know understand that they hit the mark in terms of balancing.

I just wish that back in the beginning, once they decided to go less human - they wouldn't have chosen the bird-lizard direction. Any other type of dinosaur or reptile would have been a better design direction, IMO.