What's new

What do you fall for?

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Thats actually pretty badass. I guess its not when you're on the receiving end though. :(
Ya but nothing is worse for cage when you try of XRay the ice clone and subby doesn't move in -_____- orrrrr when you XRay and Sonya D4's you and is out of your range for the XRay to connect...

ryublaze

Noob
I try to d1 crossups with Stryker's t-rex arms
I jump at my opponents thinking they won't AA me cause it's online
I still get hit by d1-cutter
I try to play footsies against Kenshi, Sonya, Reptile
I jump at Noob, Kabal, Kitana, Mileena,.....everyone
I play randoms
I jump at Sub-Zero when we are both neutral
I fall for d4-baton sweep
I try to punish elbow dash, raiden's teleport, and d3s
I fall for RedRaptor10 's 1,1,1,Spear gimmick with Scorpion
I use Stryker

i dont fall for anything. i always adjust after being hit by something but i can tell you that a lot of people fall for my cage back 2 cancel. sonyas and kabals fall for my 11f1 bait. i do 11f1 then jump up and sonya does ex cart wheel and i neutral jump punch it into full combo. its works pretty often. same thing with kabal. 11f1 and he ex dashes and i block and punish it.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Not to sure where to begin but the d1 twice with sub then ice clone as I jump always gets me. Or when I'm playing certain jcs ill go to crossover and I get stuffed by a b3 all the time. Its like I'm clearly over you yet your spaghetti legs still hit me lol. Stupid ass 50/50s with scorpions b2 and even worse with smokes b2 even when I know its going to happen, (perks of online) lastly the one that irritates me the most is when I jump punch and my opponent does as well, knowing he's doing the same thing and I lose the jp duel, (jk ftw)

i dont fall for anything. i always adjust after being hit by something but i can tell you that a lot of people fall for my cage back 2 cancel. sonyas and kabals fall for my 11f1 bait. i do 11f1 then jump up and sonya does ex cart wheel and i neutral jump punch it into full combo. its works pretty often. same thing with kabal. 11f1 and he ex dashes and i block and punish it.
you don't fall for anything! Teach me your ways pleeeeeeease!!

#bullshit

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
My personal stupidity:

I try to "check" skarlet on knockdown with a projectile. Without checking her meter.
I get in close to noob and try to jump in
I try to do anything against Sonya after blocking a cartwheel
I try to punish reptiles dash online
I think im better at this game than I am.

1. Scorpion gimmicks. Everything I do in this match-up results in me getting vortexed.
2. Cage's ex nut punch. I always forget about it. And it's always right when he has only a little health left and I think I have that fucker beat.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
From time to time I still try to use Scorpion's vortex under the traditional rules.

"Oh hey look he's not blocking low, I'll just F4.. nope, he blocked it, fuck my life"

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
There is only one hting in the game that I will get hit with every time and that is jax fwd4 ex overhead smash. I am always like o hey i will interrupt, get soem damage, sweet, not even thinking duh he has meter and can kill me with ex overhead. I am getting better though.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
There is only one hting in the game that I will get hit with every time and that is jax fwd4 ex overhead smash. I am always like o hey i will interrupt, get soem damage, sweet, not even thinking duh he has meter and can kill me with ex overhead. I am getting better though.
Jax is my kryptonite
I can not beat him. I don't like fighting him..... he's a jerk.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ill go ahead and speak for everyone who plays against me:

D4 into F24 overhead
Whiffed sweep into blade charge