What's new

What do you do when you get mad during KL?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
shlityoursloth: Raiden and Jade. And I meant from my experience people tend to always counterpick the most OP annoying characters vs. my mids and lows. So much fun. And DB Kano and Jax can counter anyone just about. Especially Jax

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I don't know what I do but what I should do is turn the game off, at least for a bit. Fighting game are extremely addicting yet mentally taxing. Tough combination.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
It factors down to:

"Oh god please don't fatal"

heavy sigh

rematches

wins

opponent counterpicks or goes top tier like Geras

either win or lose due to 6 frame jabs beating all my options

Win: Hypocritically fatal back

Lose: Swear like a sailor and search for the next opponent

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I get mad at the people that aggressively wait for you to pick your character first.

I usually don't care about counterpicking, but once I realized it happens every other fight, I had to resort to using hidden cursor. It kills the fun when people are that serious about fighting for laggy internet points.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
What do I do when I'm mad at KL? I say "oh yeah, that's why I don't play KL" after losing to a 200 ping Kung Lao. I then proceed to play one of the non-toxic players I know and learn from each other's matchups like a sane person that doesn't care about gear that is prostituted through the shop and Krypt events in a desperate attempt to hide the fact that KL is a broken mess of a game mode where the better player doesn't consistently win, nor is rewarded properly.

Vampbite

Fangin' 'N' Bangin'
Spit at my TV.

Nah in all seriousness I don't get mad at all, more disappointed in myself.

Lots of eye rolling if I get tbagged or fataled first game for some reason that happens a lot to me in KL.

Last edited:

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I can kinda feel it in my forhead when im angry and start muttering "f*** off" or "typical" and to cope with it afterwards I rewatch videos by The Omni about salt and "How to hold that L". He's got real good points like "if you can't take a lost, u don't deserve to win" and "imagine how many ppl you made feel the same way u do when u played good" ect. Its hard coerciorce myself out of my anger still tho.

Kyblik81

Noob
just saying some horrible things and names, thats all, but on the last KL, Seasson 6 i once threw my controller. it still lives, so no problem, but will calm myself in the future. every seasson i play just those 10 days needed for the daily rewards and everytime i got to Champion rank and then just wait to seasson to end a grab the rewards.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I've heard the comp on PC is easier compared to the other versions therefore less stressful. lol

I get mad at the people that aggressively wait for you to pick your character first.

I usually don't care about counterpicking, but once I realized it happens every other fight, I had to resort to using hidden cursor. It kills the fun when people are that serious about fighting for laggy internet points.
haha yes this happened to me a lot last season like WTF, pick.They don't move and sit there til you pick first so they run to their counterpick character so I deselect, they deselect then both go to invisible cursor lol. I'd like to ask NRS why the fuck don't you guys just make it like Capcom does with the older SF games where you pick your character and you can't see who your opponent picks from the start, thus eliminating counterpicking games all together.

just saying some horrible things and names, thats all, but on the last KL, Seasson 6 i once threw my controller. it still lives, so no problem, but will calm myself in the future. every seasson i play just those 10 days needed for the daily rewards and everytime i got to Champion rank and then just wait to seasson to end a grab the rewards.
Never threw mine but I have broken a few over the years over MK be it if a button gets stuck and I try to make it pop or it's just a pos like the madcatz third party ones (no wonder they went out of business) I went through 4 of them playing UMK3 on the 360...cheap plastic as I recall.