What's new

What do you do when you get mad during KL?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I actually don't get angry from KL because I only play roughly the five a day sets and I get all the items I want each season and if I'm not in the mood, I don't bother with the rest.

I already got the Kollector skin, Jade mask and Baraka blades so if I wanna dip and not call this season back again, I won't lol.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
That if you play her it's an automatic loss, as if there's nothing you can do at all. I've seen Madog dominate with her worse variation, there's literally no excuse to go in with a losing mindset.
I never said that. I win more with her than I lose.
Doesn't mean she's good, especially not compared to the top. But can we not turn this into one of those threads please? I'll end up tagging people and we'll spiral down into a debate between people who actually know the character and those who think Jade is not allowed to be good so they rather claim baseless shit.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Go into a self abusive tailspin, hit demi and think, "this is a good place to stop and never play KL again." Not play another KL game in several seasons.

I never said that. .....snip
You might want to review your post history then. (I'm pretty sure it's been implied at least.)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Depends, sometimes I just sigh other times I punch my sticky suction cup punching bag for stress or I just squeeze my stress ball, putty etc which helps plus good for your hands.

I think KL annoys everyone even if some wont admit it.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Go into a self abusive tailspin, hit demi and think, "this is a good place to stop and never play KL again." Not play another KL game in several seasons.

You might want to review your post history then. (I'm pretty sure it's been implied at least.)
Nothing has been implied that I did not say.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I only got mad during the Gauntlet Tower Challenges to be honest...

And the other Day I was playing those 3v1 tag towers and my Souvlaki delivery order arrived and knocked on my door as it was my turn to play...
Dark times !

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I only got mad during the Gauntlet Tower Challenges to be honest...

And the other Day I was playing those 3v1 tag towers and my Souvlaki delivery order arrived and knocked on my door as it was my turn to play...
Dark times !
Lol souvlaki? That food or an anime collectable? :confused: but yeah the gauntlet is a bit of a headache. Once you finish it you'll feel better