What's new

Question - Goro What do we think NRS will change about Goro with the next balance patch?

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
I think most of us agree that a few small adjustments to Goro will take him from being the underrated beast that he his to the top of the tier list. At this point, with how underrated he is within the community I think it'll be no surprise if NRS makes some possibly ridiculous changes to the character. So, what do with think they'll do?

Make ex SG, chest lunge and low fang launch? Maybe give more plus frames to ground pound? Less recovery on teleport again? Let's speculate! :tonyt

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Universal
  • A Faster Advancing mid.
  • EX Telestomp lets player decide what side to end on.
  • 214 to Special Cancel
Kuatan Warrior
  • EX Unblockable needs to do full animation on whiff
Tigrar Fury
  • Low Fireballs have faster start up to allow a few true block strings
  • Full screen low fireball - make it like Quans rune. Hold Back For Close and Forward for Far etc..
  • Regular BF1 to hit mid
Dragon Fangs
  • Seems to be fine no major changes in my eyes needed.

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I really don't think Goro needs anything anymore. He's become a surprisingly solid character since all the buffs and besides slowness (which is a Goro trademark if anything), he doesn't really lack much anymore.

Circlejerk mode: Make EX ground quake +20 on hit, Lunge -2 and EX-lunge +5, remove the gap from F3 into BF2 (tigrar) and give the Dragon Fangs d1 more range.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Keep in mind I dont think he really needs anything either. This was more meant to be a question of "what wildly ridiculous thing might NRS conjure up for Goro".

To my knowledge he was never able to control what side he walked off the opponent. That was not in the last patch notes, so if it was a stealth buff then I was not aware.
It was the phrasing then. Made it sound like you can't choose where to MB Krush. Yes, you can't decide to walk off left or right.

Udun

Noob
Personal wishlist:
Make one of his lowpokes -1 on block, change startup to 8-9f
Make punchwalk cancelable
Slightly better recovery on TF Fireballs
Either let Ex-telestomp launch, or increase its damage
Rework Ex-Dragon torch (couldn't find any use for this move), maybe give it reliable armor

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Make him taller and more formidable looking. Right now he's got a goomba thing going on that's rather... unfortunate.