What's new

What DLC Costumes Are You Guys Hoping For?

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
shredder Sub-Zero From old MK
Wandering Samurai Raiden from Old MK
Crocodile dundee Kano
Shaolin Monks Reptile
Scorpion's old ninja costume (pre MK9)
Duster for Erron Black
Cyber costumes for ninjas and other characters

Last edited:

aj1701

Noob
As long as they're doing crazy packs, a The Matrix Skin Pack would be awesome.

Johnny Cage as an agent, Kenshi as Neo. I see the intro already: "Mr. Anderson..." [flips out sunglasses] -"You know I haven't seen those movies."
Cassie as trinity.

KCJ506

Noob
Another costume for all the new characters
Sub-Zero's Deception outfit
Scorpion flaming skull alt
MK3 Sonya
MK4 Tanya

QXD

Noob
Although it doesn't fit in with the aesthetic of MK X, i think flesh pits Mileena should make a comeback.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I just want skins for characters who aren't scorpion, sub zero, kitana, jax, etc. Those guys gonna end up with like 6 or 7 and other characters gonna end up with like two. WTF is that NRS make costumes for all of the characters not just your favourite characters.
Because they sell. They are a company and want money...

kantboy-2

Ripper
Wasteland DLC pack (Kotal, Erron, D'vorah, Ferra/Torr) "Mad Max" style costumes for the Outworld crew.

70's Pack - a collection of 70's pop culture looks for the new heroes; Kung Fu Kung Jin, Ninja Takeda, Slasher Movie Cassie, Blaxploitation Jacqui (with cool 'fro and all...)

Circus Sideshow pack for the new Outworld crew; Strongman Ferra/Torr, Tattooed Man Kotal, Insect Woman D'Vorah, Sharpshooter Erron.

Wrestling-inspired Costumes for the DLC characters (there was an actual Jason wrestler in the 80's)...

8-bit Sub-Zero to go with Infrared Scorpion.

MK vs DC Sub-Zero, MK II Raiden and Arkham City Lockdown Kano as new free mobile to console unlock skins.

Levaranoia

War God
Because they sell. They are a company and want money...
Yeah because ppl who play different characters then those won't buy them.... Gtfo here and stop defending their stupidity. There is no excuse for piling it on some characters and not giving other characters any.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
More weird Brazilian skins.

But only for the old characters, nothing for those new ones, or the DLC.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Klassic Ermac(UMK3 and MK 1 kostumes), MK 4 Scorpion, MK Deception Scorpion(primary), MK MK Deception Sub-Zero/Shredder outfit, Cyber Sub-Zero(MK 9), MK Deadly Alliance Raiden, MK Conquest or MK 1 Movie Raiden.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Yeah because ppl who play different characters then those won't buy them.... Gtfo here and stop defending their stupidity. There is no excuse for piling it on some characters and not giving other characters any.
I don't think you understand basic economics. Lets say that one million people play Sub Zero and fifty thousand play Ferra Torr. If I am going to pay an artist and developer $10000 to do this - which would be smarter to put the time and effort in to (remembering that only 10% or so would buy new costumes)??? Now just think a little...

I think it would be nice to see some new costumes for the newies too, but Kitana, Mileena, Sub, Scorpion etc etc are proven sellers as they have a well developed fan base. That is why they keep developing costumes for them - they get more bang for their buck.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
So if you want costumes for your character - stop downplaying. You might just develop a big enough playerbase if you start upplaying instead of pretending F/T is bottom 5 :p

Geth

Bows don't kill people, the arrows do.
So if you want costumes for your character - stop downplaying. You might just develop a big enough playerbase if you start upplaying instead of pretending F/T is bottom 5 :p
Sssh!
Don't ruin our buff >.>

zoofs

bless
a warriors inspired johnny cage skin (baseball furies or warriors would both work)

and shredder sub zero needs to return

Levaranoia

War God
I don't think you understand basic economics. Lets say that one million people play Sub Zero and fifty thousand play Ferra Torr. If I am going to pay an artist and developer $10000 to do this - which would be smarter to put the time and effort in to (remembering that only 10% or so would buy new costumes)??? Now just think a little...

I think it would be nice to see some new costumes for the newies too, but Kitana, Mileena, Sub, Scorpion etc etc are proven sellers as they have a well developed fan base. That is why they keep developing costumes for them - they get more bang for their buck.
How can other characters get supported if all they do is make costumes for the originals? Capcom handles this situation much better by giving all of their characters costumes not just Ryu, Ken, chun. Don't try and justify their laziness. They make plenty of money of the game. These idiots gotta support all their characters not just a handful. If Capcom can do it so can Warner Bros NRS.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'd like to see an alternate boss character skin pack
Shinnok (impostor) could have a Shang Tsung skin with different colored fireballs
Kotal Kahn (war god) could have a Shao Kahn skin using the hammer instead of sword
Goro could get a Kintaro skin (not that puss in boots looking one from mk9 story mode though)