What's new

What DLC Costumes Are You Guys Hoping For?

Probably half of the characters ended up with way shittier designs than their concept art ones. Reptile and Jacqui are definitely at the top of this list ;)
There are so many better erron black outfits they could have gone with for his alt, and they went with the worst one. He had some killer post apocalyptic costumes that I want as DLC :(

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
MKDA Reptile , Mokap suit for Johnny or Cassie, MKD Sub-Zero, MK1 Ninjas, Jade costumes for Kitana, The Rock costume for Jax (wrestler variation) even if its from WWE Immortals, Kintaro costume for Goro, MK3 Sonya (I don't use her but I really want this for her character), classic Tanya/Tremor, Jason X, and a playable character; Bo Rai Cho.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I'll really be happy to see ANY DLC costumes for the newbies. That said, I'd also like to see costumes that are alt characters like a Frost costume for Sub-Zero and Kintaro/Sheeva costumes for Goro.
lol wut?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'll really be happy to see ANY DLC costumes for the newbies. That said, I'd also like to see costumes that are alt characters like a Frost costume for Sub-Zero and Kintaro/Sheeva costumes for Goro.
You read my fucking mind.

These should be definitely happen, they'd make and save a ton of money from it, it's DLC characters without having to make any more actual characters.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
How could I forget about this fucking terrible bullshit (hard to call it otherwise). He looks like a male stripper instead of being a badass gunslinger.
But that's not a bad thing, I love stripper cowboy Erron~

Besides the bandana mask is FAR BETTER than the Bane mask his first costume has in my opinion.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
How could I forget about this fucking terrible bullshit (hard to call it otherwise). He looks like a male stripper instead of being a badass gunslinger.
I distract my enemies with his will toned abs, and he can make anyone go broke back for him, which makes that costume the greatest thing ever, tbh I just like it so I can make afuck tin of jokes :p

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Classic characters can have more skins from other games, of course but please PLEASE give new characters (Kotal, Torr, etc) at least another alt and PLEASE PLEAAASE give at least another skin for DLC character!

MK Led

Umbasa
Something for Ferra/Torr that isn't a slight variation on what they already have, which are both slight variations of each other.

Basically at least one more alt for each new character, NRS pls.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
As far as costumes go, I'll take any costume as long as they're evenly distributed. I don't want another MK9/Injustice situation where like three characters get nine costumes a piece and 85% of the roster barely gets shit.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
As long as they're doing crazy packs, a The Matrix Skin Pack would be awesome.

Johnny Cage as an agent, Kenshi as Neo. I see the intro already: "Mr. Anderson..." [flips out sunglasses] -"You know I haven't seen those movies."

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Scorpion: MKDA alt (Flaming skull)
Raiden: MKDA, MKDA alt
Sub-Zero: MKD (Shreder)
Kung Lao
Sonya: MK3, MKDA (But keep MKX's hairstyle), MKSM
Cage: Tuxedo/MK9 alt
Shinnok: MKA alt (Blue coat)
Millena: MKD