What's new

What DC Stages do you hope to see in Injustice 2?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Old stages, new stages...whatever.
Personally I want them to add Shazam's Rock of Eternity location from the comics as a stage this time around

alongside of THE RED ROOM where Star Labs hides all the dangerous alien technology they acquire and try to backwards engineer.

Name a few stages you hope to see this time around folks. Be it a Lazarus Pit or Bludhaven post nuke. We got a lot of potential still unexplored here :)

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I'd like to see a sort of destroyed Fortress of Solitude. I think it's the description of the Injustice 2 reveal trailer that confirms the story continues from the leftovers of Superman's regime. As such the Fortress of Solitude was likely left in solitude (lol) for a long time or was raided/destroyed. Would make for some cool visuals.

Carl-L

Sub-Zero hater.
I always liked the thought of fighting on a walkway above vats of chemicals in an Ace Chemicals factory.
It would probably be difficult to make interactibles for it though.

I always liked the thought of fighting on a walkway above vats of chemicals in an Ace Chemicals factory.
It would probably be difficult to make interactibles for it though.
thats a good one, especially since SS comes out in less than 2 months. and they could just have chemical barrels you could throw or jump off and maybe a hose to spray them with lol