What's new

What Cool Unannounced Feature(s) Would You Want to See In I2?

Let me pin strings to the top of the screen in Story Mode.

You are able to do this in other modes, but not Story in the last few games.

This is suuuuuch a huge turnoff when playing through the story mode for the first time because it's a new game and I have to constantly pause to lookup my strings.

d3v

SRK
A tag team mode, because Injustice is a superhero game and I want to pair my favorite characters together to fight my favorite villains.

Unfortunately it flopped in MK9 because apparently no one played it, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
If they want tag, then they need to design and balance the game around tag from the start. You can't just force tag team on a one on one game and expect it to work.

If they want tag, then they need to design and balance the game around tag from the start. You can't just force tag team on a one on one game and expect it to work.
It doesn't need to be balanced.

MK9 tag was completely broken, but it was still super fun.

They should include it for the same reason they included it in MK9- fun for when you have friends over, and tag-swag combos.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I'm not forcing anything. I'm just saying that in a super hero game, adding a tag team mode is a good idea because of the nature of the characters. To be honest, I don't mind tag team being unbalanced seeing as it'll likely only be used as a casual game mode, not a competitive one.

Let me pin strings to the top of the screen in Story Mode.

You are able to do this in other modes, but not Story in the last few games.

This is suuuuuch a huge turnoff when playing through the story mode for the first time because it's a new game and I have to constantly pause to lookup my strings.
Great point.

Some type of finishers similar to brutalities. Obviously they're not going to have Batman ripping supermans head off or anything but they could have something where ending with certain special moves does something different to your opponent and your character makes a sassy remark.

Brutalities were one of the best inclusions to mkx and gave hype matches that extra cherry on top. It would be a missed opportunity if they didn't do something similar.
I totally agree brutalities were the best part of MKX. But I hope I2 is as far away from MKX as possible. I know there will be some similarities but I want something new and refreshing.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
This game needs some duper hyper dyper combos to feel like a proper superhero game.

There should be 2 different power meters.

1. Five bar meter for meterburn special moves, clashes and meterburn roll.

2. Three bar meter for supermove and some hyper combos.