What's new

What characters do you feel are overly exaggerated with how bad they are as characters?

Sounds like you could use your own advice.

The reason I said his post was uninformed is because it was. He cited annihilation being unsafe as a reason Shao is weak even though that move is just a combo ender and shouldnt ever be used on block anyway (no just because you watched Rico do D1 annihilation on block doesnt mean you or anyone else should actually ever do that). If that poster actually knew how to hitconfirm then his complaint about Shaos safety would be the opposite and he would realize Shao is either safe or plus on everything. That is why I said his post was uninformed

You could have just started with that... Jesus... Instead you did exactly what I thought people would do with this post

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
It's gotta be Jade. Leading up to Combo Breaker, you'd see a post on here every day about how shitty Jade is, and everyone arguing over it. Then you watch CB and see how well people do with her.

@JohnyCagedAnimal problem is there are way more posters here that don't do the work and will incessantly post misinformation based on their play. Then someone like @Wetdoba just don't have the will to repeat themselves with descriptive posts because bit will just get glazed over and denied. I just think people need to be less black and white about character strengths in general so we can have more players test match ups.