What's new

Discussion What char doesnt need high execution skills?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I think Predator is pretty easy. Some say Kotal Kahn is easy, but he wasn't easy for me. By easy, I mean practice a little and you'll get it down.

If you actually mean by easy - pick up and play, then Kung Jin.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
There shouldn't have been a misunderstanding. Seems like he just jumped to conclusions before comprehending what he read. I read over what you said 10 different times to see if there was any possible way to misunderstand what you were trying to say. End result: There was nothing to misunderstand.
Probably, but you never know.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I was also able to figure out a few 40% corner combos for Thunder God Raiden and Ninjitsu Scorpion in a very short time. They both have nice corner carry skills too.

bongjutsu works guys easy mode whos next in the que despite kotahl

actually u know guys optimal combo for bongjutsu in the corned if I want to start low into ex db3?

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
There shouldn't have been a misunderstanding. Seems like he just jumped to conclusions before comprehending what he read. I read over what you said 10 different times to see if there was any possible way to misunderstand what you were trying to say. End result: There was nothing to misunderstand.
Agreed, it was obvious that the safety was in regards to Shaolin, and then he offered Bojutsu as another simple execution character as a separate thought.

As for the OP, I think slasher Jason is incredibly easy execution-wise. The links for the low stomp string (haven't played him in a long while, forgive me forgetting the inputs) to loop, and then for the ender, or the b112 or whatever into an ender are so fucking forgiving, you can basically hit them at any height in the juggle and it still connects. To me, easiest combos I've done in the game. I always hear that Jin is a great character for new players, and I'd say the same for Jason given his improved pokes.

I've played Kotal for a total of an hour ever, but in five minutes, I was stumbling upon the bnb's I see high level players doing....I'm not saying it's easy to play Kotal at a high. competitive level, but the actual inputs are ezpz, and the fact that you pretty much make em guess on the ender means as a new player it doesn't take a ton to land some damage.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Piercing Mileena tbh.
Piercing has some execution required. It's not necessary but instant air sai's are going to be impossible for anyone wanting a low execution character. Ending a combo in B212+4 mid screen is hard to consistently do for people who aren't good at combos. You need to be able to react to whether the opponent got hit or not with things like B1/B12, F34, F12, and any string she staggers. Her optimal combos are VERY difficult compared to many other characters.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I will always recommend War God to new players. Easy combos, but you can't be brain dead or you'll get punished. He also teaches you to react and whiff punish really well. He's a great character for learning not only MKX, but fighting game fundamentals in general.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
I think that dude is from Greece or something and English isn't his first language.

Tweedy

Noob
Outside of optimal F1B2 combos, Kotal requires very little execution. I'd probably have to recommend Alien to a newer player, however, because Alien is a lot easier to use vs some of the top tiers right now. Even if Alien might be a little harder to execute with.

I've also played Boneshaper enough to comment on him I think. He's not a potato monster like Alien or Kotal. Lao isn't either. Boneshaper kind of is. He's like a sweet potato with peanut butter. There's some color there, some taste, but it's still potato city once you take that bite.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I think Predator is pretty easy. Some say Kotal Kahn is easy, but he wasn't easy for me. By easy, I mean practice a little and you'll get it down.

If you actually mean by easy - pick up and play, then Kung Jin.
which predator variation do you mean specifically? I don't have too much experience with hunter or warrior but hqt is definitely not one of the easier characters in the game.