What's new

Discussion What char doesnt need high execution skills?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Cryomancer has really easy combos. Although for a new player, I ALWAYS recommend Kung Jin Shaolin. Really safe, really solid, and pretty forgiving on execution. Maybe even Bojutsu for people really new.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Cryomancer has really easy combos. Although for a new player, I ALWAYS recommend Kung Jin Shaolin. Really safe, really solid, and pretty forgiving on execution. Maybe even Bojutsu for people really new.
Bojutsu?have you any idea how unsafe this vairiation is?do you know that you must confirm everything in order to be safe?Do you know that after the overhead string no matter what you do you are unsafe?
No you don't,but you just had to say something......Why everyone in here has to know everything?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Bojutsu?have you any idea how unsafe this vairiation is?do you know that you must confirm everything in order to be safe?Do you know that after the overhead string no matter what you do you are unsafe?
No you don't,but you just had to say something......Why everyone in here has to know everything?
Ok sweetie, he asked what variations have easy combos. Imo Bojutsu has easy combos. Did you even notice the part where I put Shaolin ahead of Bojutsu?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Ok sweetie, he asked what variations have easy combos. Imo Bojutsu has easy combos. Did you even notice the part where I put Shaolin ahead of Bojutsu?
Yes also I noticed the safe part,that's why I didn't like it.

yo guys im not that new I picked up cassie as my 1 char. I can do all her combos (some modified for more consistency) ,but needed to put like a lot of work into this. want try something new that I can learn. I checked bojutsu before, he's cool but his launchers are like sooo slow.

ps. dont like ninjas

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
If you don't mind losing 1 or 2% by avoiding runs or tricky timing, Covert Ops, Mournful, Sektor, Bojitsu were the easiest for me to pick up execution wise. Sektor was probably the quickest for me and the timing is very forgiving.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Raiden TG has fairly easy combos and the lightning run cancels aren't necessary for high damaging combos. Same wit Ninjitsu and Cyromancer

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
LOL. What the fuck

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
The easiest character is Venomous. And about War God, I think he should be played footsie which still requires some skills, no "randomly cancel every single string into oh/low sword"

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Raiden,War God Kotal,Cryomancer Sub,Pumped Up Jax,Venomous D'vorah,Kitana,Tarkatan Alien,Scorpion

E

Eldriken

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that Shaolin was safe.
There shouldn't have been a misunderstanding. Seems like he just jumped to conclusions before comprehending what he read. I read over what you said 10 different times to see if there was any possible way to misunderstand what you were trying to say. End result: There was nothing to misunderstand.