What's new

Discussion What char doesnt need high execution skills?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
tfw the general consensus is that your character is easy to use, but you still struggle with pulling off some of his combos

Edit: And to actually contribute, I don't think Kenshi's combos are too hard to pull off, though admittedly i've only really played Kenjutsu. Not saying that he's easy to play though.

his ability to zone doesn't make him an easy character.
I don't know what people he's playing but I'm lucky if I keep people out for more than like 5-10 seconds with lasers and discs but it's also depends on the mu. Also his cancels aren't as hard as some characters but they aren't easy when you have to know what strings combo into others and his frame data on cancels since you pretty much have to figure it out yourself.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
tfw the general consensus is that your character is easy to use, but you still struggle with pulling off some of his combos

Edit: And to actually contribute, I don't think Kenshi's combos are too hard to pull off, though admittedly i've only really played Kenjutsu. Not saying that he's easy to play though.
Trying to follow up his rising sword special in Kenjutsu for a combo is the worst. That thing is so strict.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
which predator variation do you mean specifically? I don't have too much experience with hunter or warrior but hqt is definitely not one of the easier characters in the game.
I never messed with Warrior. I started playing HQT, but then moved to Hunter - which was waay OP back when I did - and found that to be his most rewarding variation. I would say they are about the same in difficulty. Hunter is easier to do, but you have to set things up right. HQT is harder to execute moves, but you don't have to stick to any specific setups.