What's new

Question - Fisticuffs What changes would you do to Fisticuffs?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
lol I just thought up some silly shit if he could combo with this "ExFistBump"

B12121212exFB,B12121212nutpunch
Lolololol That would be kind of ridiculous.

He needs something. All this variation has is speedbag which kinda sucks and fistbump. Fistbump doesnt last long enough and speed bag is ass. I mean come on, 11f startup? Lol. I dont know if its stance specific, but it seems the 4th hit of soeedbag whiffs due to pushback, which gives you a whopping 1.5% chip on a string that can be armored through on after hit number 2. Not worth it. It doesnt even have the a list nut punch mb lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Glasses Buff (dd+3 to put the glasses on) on activation it gains access to his Seido's power and gets the red without the need of reaching 5% of health

Buff goes away with one hit, or after a while, permanet effect still stands when he has 5%

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Glasses Buff (dd+3 to put the glasses on) on activation it gains access to his Seido's power and gets the red without the need of reaching 5% of health

Buff goes away with one hit, or after a while, permanet effect still stands when he has 5%
Very interesting idea, would increase his damage and put fear into the opponent...
But I still prefer a comboable exfistbump if I have to choose (unless glasses buff is also comboable xD)

Last edited: