What's new

What Captain Cold could have been...

I wasn't hating man lol.

I just thought it'd lighten the mood.

instead you guys hate on my joke.

It's all good though I'll leave this thread alone then. Even though this thread transferred my respect for him to a little bit better. I use to like him about 4%. Now my fawks givin is like 19%.

Reactions: RYX

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I wasn't hating man lol.

I just thought it'd lighten the mood.

instead you guys hate on my joke.

It's all good though I'll leave this thread alone then. Even though this thread transferred my respect for him to a little bit better. I use to like him about 4%. Now my fawks givin is like 19%.
I wasn't talking about your post, and i don't think Randomdude was either.

Being more interesting is an opinion, and you even admit it's ill-informed.

Being "more deserving" is irrelevant; all the names that people actually care about are in. What matters is if Ares can provide a unique enough experience to have been a worthy pick for a character.

Yes, but I could also say more deserving from an objective point of view. Characters that are more popular or have had more popular stories, characters that have been more important to the DC Universe, be it through story arch's or legacy.

Will Ares be a worthwhile character as far as game play goes? probably, I trust NRS with that. Are all the names people actually care about in? No.

Edit: I will say, I am a bit salty that most of my favorite characters aren't in the game.

to be fair they emphazised about making ares not only a character relevant to the comics, but one that you look at and think it's cool and stuff, that's what they are going for with him.

Reactions: RYX

Reedoms

Noob
to be fair they emphazised about making ares not only a character relevant to the comics, but one that you look at think it's cool and stuff, that's what they are going for with him.
Well if they are making him full on metal fetish then they aren't going by the comics at all. Ares right now is an old man with a cane.

I wasn't talking your post, and i don't think Randomdude was either.
Quoting usually helps.

He seems to have a "brutal" cool personality.

the reason I posted Popo. Was just I can't ever see someone making an eskimo costume cool looking unless you're wearing some sort of bad ass mask.

He's in the cold why couldn't he wear that eskimo looking suit, with a cool designed ski-mask?

It's like they thought of a really good villain. Had a good personality for him.

Then decided to make his theme... something kind of lame.

Are some of these images his new looks that I heard about?

Quoting usually helps.

He seems to have a "brutal" cool personality.

the reason I posted Popo. Was just I can't ever see someone making an eskimo costume cool looking unless you're wearing some sort of bad ass mask.

He's in the cold why couldn't he wear that eskimo looking suit, with a cool designed ski-mask?

It's like they thought of a really good villain. Had a good personality for him.

Then decided to make his theme... something kind of lame.

Are some of these images his new looks that I heard about?
check at my avatar for that look