What's new

What can't Jax's EX Dash Punch go through?

I was wondering if there is a list of known projectiles that Jax's EX Dash Punch won't go through.

For example will it go through all of Sub-Zero's EX Ice Ball (Beam)? All three of Shang Tsung's EX forward fireball? Cryax's Net and/or Bombs? Ermac's Push/Slam? etc...

Thanks in advance

TWZTID

Noob
I believe it goes thru subs en blast and it does go thru shang's en fireball. I even went thru a sub clone and ice ball with the same dash punch, haha fucking awesome!

I believe it goes thru subs en blast and it does go thru shang's en fireball. I even went thru a sub clone and ice ball with the same dash punch, haha fucking awesome!
Awesome stuff!

I'm most concerned with Cyrax's net and Ermac's push/slam moves. Any idea on those?

TWZTID

Noob
Haven't fought alot of ermacs since the upgrade and when I do, my reaction time has been too slow. I dont remember about cyrax net but I'm almost positive it does.

I'm fairly certain it doesn't go through Raiden's superman. Which is ass.
No, EX Dash Punch beats Superman.

Ah, yeah... anti-air throws will hit him out of it. Jax's Air Gotcha, Sheeva's anti-air grab... perhaps Smoke's/Scorpion's air-throw and Kung Lao's teleport throw...

No, EX Dash Punch beats Superman.

Ah, yeah... anti-air throws will hit him out of it. Jax's Air Gotcha, Sheeva's anti-air grab... perhaps Smoke's/Scorpion's air-throw and Kung Lao's teleport throw...
Really? My EX dash punch got beat by a superman twice just now. I guess it could be hitting in the first few frames, but it didn't look that early. I'll experiment more.

G0DWAR

Noob
I know for a fact that Jax's Air Gotcha beats scorpions teleport punch.Guy on xbl kept doing the teleport punch on wakeup and i would just bait it out and do air gotcha everytime.So in theory it shouldl work against smoke's and Kung Lao's teleport's although smoke's is extremely fast so it might be harder to catch him out of it.

I know for a fact that Jax's Air Gotcha beats scorpions teleport punch.Guy on xbl kept doing the teleport punch on wakeup and i would just bait it out and do air gotcha everytime.So in theory it shouldl work against smoke's and Kung Lao's teleport's although smoke's is extremely fast so it might be harder to catch him out of it.
Yeah, but I meant Jax can grab Jax out of EX Dash Punch, so I'm assuming any air grabs, given the correct positioning/armor, can grab him out of EX Dash Punch as well. And yeah, Air Gotcha Grabbing Kung Lao out of EX Teleport is great... haven't tried Smoke, though. Actually, considering the speed at which he appears behind you, I don't think you'd have time... I'll check later, though.