What's new

Question What can I combo into my super?

DerpyHooves2010

Because, why not?
I can't seem to figure out a reliable combo that ends with my super move. Anyone have a good one? I'd greatly appreciate some help.

Sami

Noob
edit: deleted original post due to terrible scaling combos.

223 can be cancelled into super, but the opponent needs to be high enough when the 3 hits to make sure the super doesn't wiff. Doing a straight 223 into super works, but trying to 223 in the middle of a combo will wiff a lot of the time.

Two simple setups (they did have more hits but the ones with less did more damage):

b3, ji2, super = 39%
b3, late ji3 (requires perfect timing), super = 42%

You can do more damage with 1-bar combos :/. Back to the lab!

I find doing her super a waste because her combos tend to do more damage than the super in some instances, especially if you get a transition at the end. Its also a relatively weak super armor wise. So many other character supers beats hers weather you activate 1st or last. Raven is meter hungry so its best used for combos. I don't even really waste it on Wages, unless I am guaranteed a lot of damage or health back I won't wager anything, I'd rather get knocked back and keep my full meter and go to town on them.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I find doing her super a waste because her combos tend to do more damage than the super in some instances, especially if you get a transition at the end. Its also a relatively weak super armor wise. So many other character supers beats hers weather you activate 1st or last. Raven is meter hungry so its best used for combos. I don't even really waste it on Wages, unless I am guaranteed a lot of damage or health back I won't wager anything, I'd rather get knocked back and keep my full meter and go to town on them.

Agree but I always keep super in mind for unclashable damage

Wawa

Noob
There's not really much you can do with her super because most of Raven's combos need meter pretty early in the combo.

Here's some:

j2. b12, super

j2, f22, super

j3, f22, super

j2, 3, super

d2, 22, super

j3, d2, super

f3. super

b3, super

they're not really combos but startups to get you a safer hit with your super.

Sami

Noob
For what it's worth: ji2, f22u1, f2~background bounce, j3, super = 48%

If you can do j3, j2 will do 46%.