What's new

General/Other Well done Tom Brady

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yeah i noticed. Damn that input bug lol. I swear sometimes i feel like it happens to subzero more than any other character in the game.
Happens to all of us man... just gotta hope you get lucky and they just block it.

As for Tom,

it was indeed a great showing, I was on the edge of my seat for every one of his matches cheering him on. SO FUCKING TENSE! lol

Anyway, good shit Tom for showing what Sub-Zero (and you) can do. I'm just sad that it was Kitana that put you out.

Flagg

Noob
I just watched the Brady/KING set.

Damn, i've never watched a more tense set of matches in my life. Really, the set of the torunament. If only this was the Grand Final.

Does anybody know what Tom Brady was talking about after he beat Forever King?

What West Coast players were blowing him up??
Parts were directed at MIT comments and others from the westcoast saying Chris couldn't even place at NCR, but he beat tom at PU. Statement was made in a way to discredit Toms skills per say. Overall though its the Denzel vs Tom for the crown of sub rivalry thing, and majority of West Coast Players like the god of jax EGP Tyrant has even said Denzel has the best sub so that's why tom call out is kinda directed at the entire West Coast, but its just a in game hype rivalry though.

Altaire

Noob
I say again: Good shit, Menoutis.

That match with King was fucking hype. I thought it was all over after the way the first set went, but it ended up going down to the wire. A lot of Powerup's matches were some of the best I've seen in awhile. It's too bad THTB couldn't make it, but I'm glad King did.

Seriously, if Brady always played as well as he did against King, he'd always be in top 8.

LEGEND

YES!
Like, I was seriously blow away by toms win against King's Lao
one of the best streamed tournament matches i've ever seen, Props Tom Brady. congrats on making top4

BTW, You were my pick for winning PU and i think you could have if not for you know what in those matches against 16bit

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
What Brady sends a great message I think. He made the right decision to go with the character he loves and making Sub look awesome. That match with King... aaaaamazing.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Dark_Rob is there a link to TB vs FK's match?...the twitch archives are completely random and not labeled.
Its the most recent Mortal Kombat archive. It has a little image of the MK character select sreen in the bottom right. About 30 minutes in. I think its the second most recent one in the archive list overall.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Awesome showing by Tom. Some super patient Sub. Who doesn't love the Tom brady style timeout to win the round? Lol. Nail biting stuff, for sure.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
His vids will be posted for sure in this forum... almost every match he plays... he demonstrates something that he's been harping on. Kung Lao, Kitana, Jax.
I wish I would of recorded him and IKizzLE playing casuals during a break in the action. Those matches were pretty awesome as well.
We need to pay attention to THE SZ.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
King v Brady was the hypest match at PU. There were 5 of us playing casuals. We dropped everything and started yelling at the screen and whooping it up. That was a chess match for the ages. Great show to both parties. On another note, 16bit applauding Bill after his loss was real classy. Great show of skill and respect at PU.

ForeverKing vs. Tom was truly an amazing match. The level of patience, execution, and correct reads was on another level. Also, how tom did ex slide to stop kitana's "back-dat-ass-up" into the ice clone was crazy as well. That's a prime example of how you do your homework on a matchup.