What's new

General/Other - Takeda Welcome to Camp Takeda

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
Kano main here just dropping by to say congrats on finally getting out of the basement - make sure you downplay or you'll boned the way we did in less than 24 hours.

Not sure if I'll picking up Takeda yet, but I'm giving him a look now that my char. is dead. I'm happy to contribute my matchup knowledge, though.

KpNutter

Learning the game.
Anyone know where is the forum i should go to to look for a training partner. My online takeda is shockingly bad.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Kano main here just dropping by to say congrats on finally getting out of the basement - make sure you downplay or you'll boned the way we did in less than 24 hours.

Not sure if I'll picking up Takeda yet, but I'm giving him a look now that my char. is dead. I'm happy to contribute my matchup knowledge, though.

you talking about this?

Kano (CutThroat) – Slightly decreased the dam buff on Charge Up and it no longer nullifies the health drain

how much is "slightly"

its head-scratching they hit Kano and kitana with the damage nerf in the hotfix but not predator..i sometimes use hunter and even im surprised that they were too scared to really hit his damage harder..

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
you talking about this?

Kano (CutThroat) – Slightly decreased the dam buff on Charge Up and it no longer nullifies the health drain

how much is "slightly"

its head-scratching they hit Kano and kitana with the damage nerf in the hotfix but not predator..i sometimes use hunter and even im surprised that they were too scared to really hit his damage harder..
I don't know man, the kitanna I play against hits me with 53% one bars consistent. I think it was a bit much.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I don't know man, the kitanna I play against hits me with 53% one bars consistent. I think it was a bit much.
ohh dont get me wrong - that broad needed a damage nerf.. esp since the fans and lift are unbreakable. - im just saying that i think pred should have gotten a bigger hit to damage too. and i was pointing out that im not bias as i play hunter as a pocket and even i think his damage was a bit much ..

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Guys, I was thinking about picking up Takeda after the patch!

I have heard that he is a rather easy yet strong character. As I am quite newbie to fighting games, I think he might suit my playstyle! No hard execution and good range so that footsies are hardly important to win!

Can you give me some advice on how to get started?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

I have heard that he is a rather easy yet strong character. As I am quite newbie to fighting games, I think he might suit my playstyle! No hard execution and good range so that footsies are hardly important to win!

A, B, A, C, A, B, B. at the story mode menu then just ex kunai corner infinte to FTW

KpNutter

Learning the game.
Anyone else notice that the whip snap move b21 is sometimes whiffing for no reason since the patch??

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^

LMAO...he's baaaaaack.
Good luck!