What's new

General/Other - Takeda Welcome to Camp Takeda

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Let me be the first to say welcome, welcome to all you new/ returningTakeda mains riding the patch ship into port. like any government, we embrace you with open arms but , theres a catch.

You will be frisked and cavity searched for any and all previous match up knowledge from the previous camps you have traveled from in your possession. This knowledge will be your work visa. the more valuable the information, the more notoriety you will be awarded. Green cards will be given to those that endure the conversion process.

Now legalities aside, welcome to your new home. Don't be disturbed by the other battle worn takeda mains walking around, they might seem cold or say things like " you come after the battle, where does your honor lie" or " I never jumped ship, I'm like the band in the titanic movie" , but deep down , somewhere , past all the blood, burns, cuts, sai holes, gun shot wounds, freezer burns, spilnters, knife/sword wounds, parental neglect issues, and broken bones, they are actually glad you have decided to join the cause. Some will Just take more time than others to come around. But Soon enough, you will be embraced as a comrade . As a brother.

"Tell em' bought the whip line boss"

There ain't no fences here at camp T either. We don't need no fences .. we've got what we call ourselves the whip line.
This is self explanatory.

So once again welcome. Enjoy your new home. We here at Camp T do the best we can to help our community first. No idea/question to small, and don't be scared to speak up. We respect those that respect others. Those that participate and show promise, will move up in rank. Those that only come here for self gain or community destruction.. well, big brother is watching.

Also please fill out your emergency cards and return them to the dojo registration by 10am tomorrow morning here
http://testyourmight.com/threads/directory-of-takeda-players-their-respective-gaming-platforms.53037/

It has begun.

Last edited:
I've been on the boat for a while but he's a sub character since week 1. Must I be a true Lasher main for me to have a boat pass?

If they fix whip strike & lessen that scaling. He'd be my main no doubt. Although faster normals never hurt anyone.

Ah I see now. I'm already hinting at buffs I want. Nope not on the boat yet confirmed.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I've been on the boat for a while but he's a sub character since week 1. Must I be a true Lasher main for me to have a boat pass?

If they fix whip strike & lessen that scaling. He'd be my main no doubt. Although faster normals never hurt anyone.

Ah I see now. I'm already hinting at buffs I want. Nope not on the boat yet confirmed.

Haha lasher users are the most hardcore of us all. Even if you econd main lasher you already have citizenship.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Takeda's always been in my pocket ever since I realized how hard it is to play Ronin online. I can do a decent Shirai Ryu, but Ronin is what I want to be playing. Do I still get to sign?

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm all about that takahashi blood line but I am completely loyal to the father, kenshi is my boy, but I also do really like Takeda. Also lasher I have found is really successful in match ups where kenshi doesn't do too well

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I'm all about that takahashi blood line but I am completely loyal to the father, kenshi is my boy, but I also do really like Takeda. Also lasher I have found is really successful in match ups where kenshi doesn't do too well
Lol you were already counted in camp.

JLsmooth

PSN : JLsmoothy
It's like I've been rooting for my favorite shitty sports team for 10 years and they finally got good....
I look around and all the sudden I see all these assholes fair weather fans wearing my favorite teams hat...
I'm definitely the "cold" guy at camp takeda and unless your coming from goro island your not welcome here.
Totally agree

I'm a fairly new Takeda Ronin player, I've tried him a while ago and stopped playing MKX not long after that. I'm coming back from a long break of the game and it's really hard to come back to it.

I used to main Kenjutsu/Balanced Kenshi and Sonya. I hope I'm welcomed in the community!

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I definitely feel like a battle worn takeda main. This post is funny. I welcome all though. Never been one to turn down a sparring partner.

OF_Cochise

Capcom Fanboy
For me when i picked the game up I did play lasher and still do, but time to make the full dive back into MKX.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
ive always played takeda for at least 15 minutes total but now im ready to make him my main. nothing to do with the buffs. just the time is right. besides with the tremor and liu kang dash cancels getting nerfed i dont want to play them anymore.