What's new

Weird Al Strikes Again.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Haha was just a little light joke on you Americans ruining the English language (favourite and colour for example).

Also, you will never hear a Brit say "I could care less", when they mean "I couldn't care less", which is something a lot of Americans on here say.

But, like I said, was just a joke. I know you're not all bad ;)
Go back to driving your Jag-you-rs and wearing your al-you-min-ee-um hats you wanker

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That was Tony Mason, not weird al
Apparently, Tony wrote the song but Weird Al sung it? Just checked it out, the song is on his comedy albums so IDK.

Weird Al should do the EPB videos or at least a special guest appearance like they did with snoop dog imo.

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Which artists would those be, though? I'm struggling to think of a YouTube artist who is at least on par with Weird Al, let alone someone who is actually better.

Weird Al has been doing this for decades and it shows, and I mean that in a good way. His songs, even these new ones, have depth and sound like it took a while to put together. Most of the other YouTube artists are kind of entertaining, but they lack polish and sound like they were brainstormed and executed over a weekend.
Not to mention he never cusses or talks dirty