Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Very!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm pretty certain I could do a redesign of a cybernetic grappler with a mongolian theme and come up with things a LOT better than that design. Character premise is pretty good and he'd be a pretty awesome base for a grappler moveset given he has a unibeam in his chest to fire unlike other grapplers.

I'm down...only if he gets COMPLETELY overhauled from the ground up in many ways though. Like I said...good mix to use as a basis for a character but man is he a pretty bad design in that video.

For starters he's a mongol...start with something similar to what they wore like this piece I found online.

Add a cybernetic buckle-like spot in the center of that strap, tech out the strap or replace it with cables and then change the hat to an actual mongol helmet...and honestly I'd make his eyes glow red. No pupils. Show off the cybernetics that are implied. I wouldn't go with cybernetic muscles on the arms or skin but you can imply he has been augmented for strength in this way. After that borrow some inspiration from the gloves and hat from this reference shot.

Possibly show some metal on his legs or boots to imply more "structural augmentation" to help with his augmented grappler theme.

Like I said...Hsu Hao has potential but he fell FAR SHORT of his potential as a design. I'd like to work with him honestly if it were up to me.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Just thought of a name for his high grab.

Grab of Kahn.

-Hsu Hao lunges a short distance towards his opponent and grabs them. Can be chained into multiple grabs for extra damage.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Just thought of a name for his high grab.

Grab of Kahn.

-Hsu Hao lunges a short distance towards his opponent and grabs them. Can be chained into multiple grabs for extra damage.
My HSU HAO brethren.. Our character is so iconic, that even the likes of those mk wannabes From killer instinct stole one of his moves.. That fraud Fulgore.....