Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Very!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Hey there TYM, how ya doing? Let's cut to the chase.

With the recent reveal of Mortal Kombat X, I have been pondering. It would be unfair, nay, unjust to not include such an amazing, well-designed, and let's face it, manly character into this game. The one, the only, HSU HAO!!!

"Hsu Hao is an evil, deceptive Mongolian grappler member of the Red Dragon clan. He infiltrated the Special Forceswith the sole purpose of destroying them after he had aided them in destroying the Black Dragon crime clan, the long-time rivals of the Red Dragon.

Instead of a heart, Hsu Hao has a pulsating cybernetic implant that also enhances his strength. He follows orders from his superior, Mavado, with unquestioning obedience.
"

As a grappler, I hope he is done amazing. High, low, and AA grabs that can all be chained into different grabs ala DOA5U style. Grabs that actually grab and can't be blocked. A sweet chest laser to help him get through zoning (thank you modern medical science). He could be an amazing character and just what the grapplers of the NRS community need!!! He also could have sweet weapons!!

He'd be less brain dead than Bane. Stronger than Grundy. Less unnecessary arms than Sheeva. Better facial hair than Jax. And according to his back story, he infiltrated the U.S. Special Forces. Does this sound familiar? It's like a playable Slut4marvel or Birdsongs!!!

So please, @colt put this man in! I need it! He needs it! We need it!

Discuss all things Hsu Hao here

Last edited:

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I respect your difference in opinion.
By the way, I'm not trying to sway your opinion in any way.
In actuality, there's alot of characters from the 3D games I think are just ass.
However, over time and with proper updating character models/animations...there's hope to change said opinions.
I just dont expect a HUGE (40+) roster, and there's waaaay more characters I'd like to see get in before Hsu.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'd actually be down for this. Characters like Hsu Hao and Drahmin could easily be brought back and made badass. Hell, most of the 3D cast could.

Except Kobra.

And Mokap.