What's new

We built this Kommunity!

Was TYM, UMK & CMK influential in you being part of the fighting game community?

• Yes, TYM, UMK & CMK was a big reason for me being a part of this!

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Because of TYM, UMK & CMK, I want to be part of this, but I havent had the chance yet.(HELP)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I will be part of this SOON! You can count on it!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
people are getting sentimental at this thread well i guess i can do that as well

a very special thanks to storms he was the guy who got me to join mko back in mkd he knew what to say and he used the magic words ''all the good players are there, you belong there'' this is how all started for me.
Fuckin A, brother... aka Amviorix(?) Haha... the good'ol days.

It's for people like you... that I'm going to this tournament. You are a supporter of the scene as well as a high level player. I am not a high level player, but i have also come a long way from scrubville.

Regardless, this tournament will be very memorable to me.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
i also want to give some thanks here
thanks for what you all have created here
thanks for that i can be a part of this
thanks to Storms for making it possible for me to show my MK Collection here :cool:
thanks to Check for all the nice combo vidz and always the nice comments in my collection topic :china:
thanks to the whole TYM Crew and everyone else i forgot for making this happen :top:

and i also think that TYM will do great and will be HUGE in 2011 !

Fuckin A, brother... aka Amviorix(?) Haha... the good'ol days.

It's for people like you... that I'm going to this tournament. You are a supporter of the scene as well as a high level player. I am not a high level player, but i have also come a long way from scrubville.

Regardless, this tournament will be very memorable to me.
lol the good old days when we all met... yea i remember my old gamer tag how can i forget it when amviorix is my real name. i change it to riu because i realize nobody was using their real names lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lol the good old days when we all met... yea i remember my old gamer tag how can i forget it when amviorix is my real name. i change it to riu because i realize nobody was using their real names lol
hey i use dan in my name ;)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
But you spelled Ryu wrong... :( lol

But you spelled Ryu wrong... :( lol
no way bro my tag riu was not me spelling ryu wrong . . . it was inspired by ryu's story but i did not want my tag to sound the same as ryu so i chance the '' y '' for the '' i '' so that it sounds and look different then i change my avatar to a picture of ryu so that people knew why i picked that name

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
*Quick Off-Topic Post*

I heard that someone has purposely misconstrued this thread to start some sort of drama between members elsewhere. This person is obviously notorious for this, and although it is tempting to reply to such an asinine statement from such a person. I do ask of you guys to please ignore it, and move on.

Now, as far as this thread is concerned, and since I did pour my heart out to you guys who have helped this community accomplish what was once thought to be impossible, I want to quickly clarify the purpose of it, in case some confusion arose from this commiserable attempt at an attack towards our achievements as a community.

This thread clearly talks about the fighting game community, our achievements as a tournament community, and our efforts as a group of MK-Players who have worked hard, spent money, and done an extraordinary job in the process. With that said, I thank you all for everything. This is the reason that despite my fear of planes, I will buy a ticket to Philadelphia, join the rest of the MK-Crew, and support our movement. This is what being part of the fighting game community is all about, these are the lenghts and efforts we make, and for the first time, I do indeed feel that we accomplished something rather big together.

On another note. For those of you who voted on the second poll-option. Speak up here, and TYM will do its best to find you a local scene, and/or help you by taking you through the right steps on hosting your own event. Remember, we are here for eachother! So don't be shy. ASK!

TWZTID

Noob
Im being cool with you when I say "Let's end it with Bones direct response."

We appreciate it, TWZT1D. Thank you.

STORMS