What's new

WCG Announces Fighter Club Summer 2011 Featuring Mortal Kombat

MLP715

Noob
ok so i joined the WCG website but it wont let me register for the MK tourny i keep gettin ERROR in the event select is there a trick to this it looks straight forword but apparently its not

MLP715

Noob
ok so i joined the WCG website but it wont let me register for the MK tourny i keep gettin ERROR in the event select is there a trick to this it looks straight forword but apparently its not
well i keep trying and nothing it wont even direct me to the pay the $10 fee ,guess im not supposed to enter this tourny

well i keep trying and nothing it wont even direct me to the pay the $10 fee ,guess im not supposed to enter this tourny
I'm not getting any errors through my end. You first have to register with the WCG login. Afterwards, you have to sign up for the tournament with the username password info that you signed up with on the WCG site. There isn't any casuals really, it's a double elimination tournament. Be @the Samsung Experience at 9:30am on Saturday for check-ins. Thanks...

Top 16 courtesy of Arturo...players are listed in order from pools 1-8 in both lists

Winners bracket: Reo, Maxter, Chris G., CD jr., Endgame (think this might be Erik Warda the Kabal player?), Crazy Dominican, TS Sabin, Darth Arma

Losers bracket: Michael Bolton, Skooch, LethalMind, Luis, Tom Brady, Butta, Khi, Devin

Other highlights:

- Brady being put into losers by J360 using Cyrax - that isn't even his main character, as Cyber-Sub isn't unlocked at this tourney! However, Brady beat him convincingly in the rematch to qualify for top 16.

- A 12-year-old online player named Josh99 came within a hair of making top 16, barely losing to a Noob player. Not sure who he uses.

Top 16 is tomorrow, not sure when it starts. I'd recommend checking Art's twitter (@nycfurby) for updates.

Oh, I didn't realize this part...they reset the bracket for top 16 so everyone starts out in winners again. So losing in pools meant nothing as long as you made it in!

Top 16 match results before stream (http://www.justin.tv/meanestrage/#/w/1518813488) started:

- CD jr. defeats Crazy Dominican 3-0

- Chris G. defeats Arturo 3-1

I think that might be it for notable stuff...the rest should be on stream archives hopefully