1. Tom Brady $20
2. AC1984 $20
3. Storms Paid!!
4. Dancock Paid!!

**Note from DanCock***

if anyone wants to use my paypal as their way to donate

my paypal account is

[email protected]

all donations can be made there. i will not spend any money on myself (unless told to), if the donation is not used for the person that you were planning on donating to you can either donate it to another person or request it back and it will be sent back asap..

as much as I absolutely loathe asking for money, I would appreciate some support. I don't think I can make it without help =/

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'll try to do 10 bucks for each player-Jago and Bone. Just let me start my new job in a couple of days to make sure I'll be able to.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll need all the help i can get. :(
hey if we are able to raise money for everyone including yourself, will you be able to give THTB a ride??????? id fucking hate for the 2 of you not to go :(

everyone share how much you need atm..

im trying to get more hours at work, its the only way ill be able to donate.. fucking dunkin donuts :X

edit ** going to work early now FML!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
hey if we are able to raise money for everyone including yourself, will you be able to give THTB a ride??????? id fucking hate for the 2 of you not to go :(

everyone share how much you need atm..

im trying to get more hours at work, its the only way ill be able to donate.. fucking dunkin donuts :X

edit ** going to work early now FML!!
I wouldnt be able to drive there. I dont have a vehicle of my own. But hell yea i would if i could, even if Cleveland is 2 hours Northwest of here. lol :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
just an FYI $15.00 has been donated to Shogun by Aure. it is 100% in my PAYPAL..

if anyone else wants to use my paypal as their way to donate

my paypal account is

[email protected]

all donations can be made there. i will not spend any money on myself (unless told to), if the donation is not used for the person that you were planning on donating to you can either donate it to another person or request it back and it will be send back asap..

Status
Not open for further replies.