What's new

WatchTower Stream (5th April) Updated with Captain Cold Trailer

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This was an amazing stream. Didn't even care for Flash in Injustice 1, but for some reason he looks really fun in this game.

And then Captain Cold... he's just plain awesome.

So far I'm pretty sure I want to play just about every single character they've shown. It's kind of ridiculous.

Captain Cold look so interesting and fairly unique in terms of his kit. That being said I fall on the mid-range to close-combat side of the spectrum and Captain Cold seems more of a zoner. Still, I'll definitely try him out when the game releases.

Flash looks awesome! I don't know if its because of the TV show or because of the updated moves and animations (I mean, look at that flash punch barrage and his super!) but I'm seriously considering picking him up this time around.

Did anyone else feel like they rushed through Bane's breakdown? It could just be me though.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Did anyone else feel like they rushed through Bane's breakdown? It could just be me though.
I feel they did in a way, however it just seems he's a grappler so he's going to grapple you?

Maybe it was rushed or maybe he's just simple to sum up. Either way, enjoyed the steam. Can't wait for next weeks!

I want to start off by saying I love that Captain cold is unique and looks cool. With a closer look I'm doubtful I'll be able to play him. They said the game plan should be to put MB Glacier out and crank this gun. Some problems I see occurring with this..... You need meter to do this. Meter seems to be important with Cold. MB glacier startup is a speedy 64 frames. Captain spends a bar of meter just for the opponent to get rid of it with one projectile. Idk if physical hits can break the glacier so it can be extremely good against characters with no projectiles though :). Also we don't know if the glaciers startup time speeds up with each level of Captain Colds trait.
His range seems bad and his standing 1 is 9 frames so he also seems to be slow.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a wake up move.
With all of this being said its pre release. I haven't touch this character or injustice 2. I don't know which moves this trait improves.
Don't kill me these are just my opinions and I can be wrong.