What's new

WatchTower Stream (5th April) Updated with Captain Cold Trailer

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I hate the way Bane's arm hair looks, and I can't stand Flash's eye brows. Captain Colds finger nails just don't look right, it really bothers me. I hope they change how Bane's knee caps move and if they don't do something about the way Flash walks I won't play the game, and so on....
I know right? I also hate that they're in the game. I think we'd agree it was a waste of a slot

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I'm still the FIRST to call that Bane is a stance character, venom lvls 1-3. Remember that boys ams girls.

Also...Nerf Ice Wall too op 50/50 mixups in the corner.

Also also.....Nerf Flash...slomo is Op and allows for 50/50 situations that lead to 45%+ for just trait. Op as fuck...no combo should do over 35+ even with a bar. Anymore costs trait and 2 bars.

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
Just give Captain Cold a 6f down1, forward advancing string that hits mid with no gaps, and Ice wall trap. I think that's fair.:DOGE

Last edited:

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I hope cap cold can put an ice shield around him that eats projectiles and freezes people when they hit him... like aqua shield with freezing properties... and have a really good fast projectile
I did see one projectile from him in the trailer, but it looked pretty slow. Maybe the MB version will speed it up like Sub's? Can't wait for this stream. :)

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I hope cap cold can put an ice shield around him that eats projectiles and freezes people when they hit him... like aqua shield with freezing properties... and have a really good fast projectile
Thats the most braindead move Ive ever heard of. 360 degree ice clone that absorbs projectiles and freezes for a full combo if you physical touch it?

His ice walls shouldnt freeze at all, they should just be breakable walls to buy him time to use another move safely