What's new

Watch the best North American Street Fighter 2 player take on the competition in MK11 aftermath

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
LTG has often been referred to as the "Black DSP" if that gives you any context.
Although I'd say LTG is more malicious.

Yet, they both manage to still have fans. It's so disappointing.
dsp is a lot of things
a fraud, a liar, a scammer

but at least he isn't an animal abuser like LTG, thats a whole nother layer of scumbag.

Reactions: jmt

jmt

Noob
Real shit though......LTG is a world class low life scum. Dude deserves to be beaten so badly he doesn’t leave the hospital for a month.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Just to make sure, is that actually DSP's video? I refuse to give him a single slice of one of my artfully crafted views.
dsp gets like 300 views on his videos
people who make fun of dsp get 10-40k views on their videos
god is in his heaven and all is right in the world

so yeah no this ain't one of DSP's videos he doesn't have the self awareness to poke fun at himself.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
In a world where people like Donald Trump have now made openly being human garbage profitable, it doesn't surprise me that people like this scumbag and LTG still have a platform. Predatory crybaby shitheels like this deserve worse than I'm comfortable saying on this forum.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Mmmm sodium.
DSP is such a piece of shit.
Game sucks online. Lag lag lag. Completely unplayable online.
I can't stand this dude. I have nothing nice to say about him. Mortal Kombat 11 can whoop his fucking ass forever. I will forever enjoy the salt.