Warning to TYM:My Disgust with MMH tournament performance

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
You lost me at:
"You cannot play a character that does not fit the way you play"
For this I disagree with.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
To be honest I've been thinking the same thing, nobody using their MB psyche orbs/alien pillars correctly, and WAY too many overhead teleports. That shit is not gonna work forever (and it already isn't).

REO is the best MMH alive right now, and he does everything he should be doing, honestly. He uses b1/f2 mixups, does 22~MB orb, b3, mixup like you should, and doesn't overuse teleport, so I don't get why he's getting blown up other than the fact that he quit.

Immortal

Blind justice....
STB Shujinkydink while i appriciate hype for SCR, you should learn from NEC and few other tournaments before it.

It's way better to NOT hype youreself before any tournament coz you really can't be sure that you will deliver on it and then... blow ups come.

Better way is just to stay quiet and deliver at tournament like Pimpimjim, Tyrant, Ducky or Noobe did at Nec.

Also while i don't know if REO is the best MMH or not he played him correctly and used almost all of his tools + he's a proven player (many times over). You on the other hand are not even close to him in that regard.

So you better be ready to take serious blow ups if you don't deliver and like history has proven many times over people who hype them-selfs rarely do.

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I'm just going to remind everyone here to be very very careful. It's dangerous to hype oneself or another now that we are in the years A.D.S.B.B*. I'm all for building hype because what would a FGC be without it? I'm also all for not building hype and letting results speak for themself. However, my children, in either case, remember that we are in the year 0:0, month 0:0 day 0:3 A.D.S.B.B

*S.B.B:
Sonic Boom Brad

"Hello sir how may I help you today?"

"1 ticket out of the country please.''

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Man, what an awesomely hype post. I can't wait till SCR!
Just kurious.. Who do you use in this game?

PS: Was looking through Dustloop and saw you post about Guilty Gear. How has that been going for you? I'm trying to get into Blazblue but Injustice is sort of taking priority and Arrow takes a lot of work and time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

PS: Was looking through Dustloop and saw you post about Guilty Gear. How has that been going for you? I'm trying to get into Blazblue but Injustice is sort of taking priority and Arrow takes a lot of work and time.
You aint just kidding...

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Your MMH was very good the last time we played, Dink. That was too long ago. HMU next time your online and make me a believer.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yeah. I have put like about 5% of my practice time into Martian and I still do better with him in most match ups! lol.
Yeah GA can land a hit easy, but he has to. Guy is a pain to try and get damage out of, suffers vs Armor, can be outzoned, and is meter/reset dependent on every combo.

He's a mid tier, and he's got fun tools, but in the end I found it easier for a guy like me who stays busy to just practice Hawkgirl for my rushdown needs. I still think his new stinger, corner stinger and his air MB deadon are under utilized right now. That last one is fun on wakeups.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah GA can land a hit easy, but he has to. Guy is a pain to try and get damage out of, suffers vs Armor, can be outzoned, and is meter/reset dependent on every combo.

He's a mid tier, and he's got fun tools, but in the end I found it easier for a guy like me who stays busy to just practice Hawkgirl for my rushdown needs. I still think his new stinger, corner stinger and his air MB deadon are under utilized right now. That last one is fun on wakeups.
It's funny when people say Stinger is under utilized kuz I use that shit all the time. lol. Maybe it's because people don't watch Krayzie's spurr of the moment streams.

I think Dead On (MB or not) isn't that good because it's just so punishable. High risk low reward.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
STB Shujinkydink while i appriciate hype for SCR, you should learn from NEC and few other tournaments before it.

It's way better to NOT hype youreself before any tournament coz you really can't be sure that you will deliver on it and then... blow ups come.

Better way is just to stay quiet and deliver at tournament like Pimpimjim, Tyrant, Ducky or Noobe did at Nec.

Also while i don't know if REO is the best MMH or not he played him correctly and used almost all of his tools + he's a proven player (many times over). You on the other hand are not even close to him in that regard.

So you better be ready to take serious blow ups if you don't deliver and like history has proven many times over people who hype them-selfs rarely do.

I don't care about blow ups. I'm a big kid, I know the repercussions of not delivering, and if I don't than I'll take my lumps. But I've been waiting years to shock the world and I have never been so confident in my abilities.

Also gonna top 3 in mk <3 woolay

MUHAHAHAHAHA Dink pathetic mortal! Dare to call out my emperors to prove that you got the best mmh?. King downloaded Jupiter before it was to late . Pimpinjim lex trait gets the best of mmh. Rebelo mmh is out of this world .. reo using mmh at summerjam . (Mmh first offline appearance ) was godlike .. beating kdz before the patch and mmh buffs. The next major on the east coast where Jupiter will be presents . He will personally hand me your head. Your mmh is no where near their level ... PREPARE TO BOW TO THE EMPERORS! ! IF THEO GOES TO SCR HES KNOWS THERES A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD !!!!!

SILENCE!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
MUHAHAHAHAHA Dink pathetic mortal! Dare to call out my emperors to prove that you got the best mmh?. King downloaded Jupiter before it was to late . Pimpinjim lex trait gets the best of mmh. Rebelo mmh is out of this world .. reo using mmh at summerjam . (Mmh first offline appearance ) was godlike .. beating kdz before the patch and mmh buffs. The next major on the east coast where Jupiter will be presents . He will personally hand me your head. Your mmh is no where near their level ... PREPARE TO BOW TO THE EMPERORS! ! IF THEO GOES TO SCR HES KNOWS THERES A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD !!!!!

SILENCE!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING

MUAHAHAHAHA

Fuck that.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How does REO get blown up when he actually tore it up at all the tournaments he went to? Rofl

This is like when people said Chris G played reptile wrong but yet he did better than all the other reptiles.

Shujinkydink I am disappoint :p

The_SNKE

BLT | RM

I use Flash. He's awesome :). I used to see your posts a lot in the Flash forum in the early days. Do you still play him at all?

As for Guilty Gear, pretty depressing honestly. I love the game, and learning it was awesome but it's so tough to find people to play with. I'm pretty excited for Xrd but I'm sure the scene isn't going to last that long unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong though haha.