What's new

Match-up Discussion Wake Up Punishment

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Seriously, how old are you? Are you like 15? You really sound like a good for nothing piece of shit with that attitude - I'm trying to help the Shazam community and all you can do is come here and think you are the bees knees.

Almost every character can jump back to punish KF slide, KH Cat has been doing it since day 1. The entire cast can cross up aqua man (with good timing) to avoid MANY of his wake-ups - didn't see that written down in your aquaman post so I suggest you put some more of your 'hours' in.
Also considering your lists have tons of things that "cannot be punished" which I already have punishes for, I suggest you get more creative.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Also everybody, some of these punishes are going to be risky if they get up blocking. If you can come up with safe options that would be great, but don't limit yourself. It's better to have an unsafe option than none at all.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Shawi I worked with crossing over Aquaman on wake up and it works. here is why I like my setup better however: Aquaman can dash away either backwards or forwards out. he can also d2 on reaction if he doesn't commit to a wakeup. My setup forces him to block at least. Yours does have the plus of more damage if it hits though. So both work.

Uber

Noob
Never noticed this thread. Well i made another one a few weeks ago. Its a bit more organized than this one and covers more situation specific info. Ill see if i can get anything out of this thread and add it to my list.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2