What's new

VSM vs Detroit Mirror Match Gauntlet!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Let me get this straight. You want to go against VSM with a team that has two Kabal players and one Jax player? Have at it, man.

Did you not pick ATL_REDD to win?

Pig, I hope your gameplay is better than your predictions.
My gameplay is definitely not as good as my predictions

I guessed Dev top 8 100% and top 8 of seasons beatings (u included) 80%

That's 90% in two majors I guessed right, I don't win 90% i don't think

CD jr

Noob
SINCE I'M LEAVING FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO CLEAN THIS THREAD, BUT IT WILL BE CLEANED DURING THE DAY.

FIRST OF ALL, ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? THIS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A GREAT EVENT, AND IS NOW MARRED WITH THE POCK MARK OF PERSONAL INSULTS...

YOU WANNA SAY "YOUR JAX IS ASS, IT'LL GET BEAT BY A BLINDFOLDED 8YR OLD USING HIS TOES" THAT'S FINE... BUT PERSONAL INSULTS OVER THIS?

BOTTOM LINE: NEXT PERSONAL INSULT I SEE I AM GIVING A 1 WEEK BAN NOT ONLY TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE INSULT BUT ALSO TO 2 RANDOM PEOPLE ON THAT PERSON'S FRIEND LIST...

IF YOU BAIT SOMEONE INTO A PERSONAL INSULT TO GET THEM BANNED, YOU ARE GETTING PERMA-BANNED, AGAIN WITH 2 RANDOM PEOPLE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST.

YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELVES FOR YOURSELF, CONTROL YOURSELF FOR YOUR FRIENDS.

GET THIS DAMN THREAD ON TOPIC....

VSM GUYS: WE'RE ALL FRIENDS, BUT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE A JOB AS A MODERATOR TO DO HERE...
this is exactly why i havent posted anything in this thread.i myself felt insulted by what some one posted but i decided to ignore him. this is the reason why i barely post,excuse my language but we got too many assholes in testyourmight.

Sabin

Elder God
this is exactly why i havent posted anything in this thread.i myself felt insulted by what some one posted but i decided to ignore him. this is the reason why i barely post,excuse my language but we got too many assholes in testyourmight.
Hey for the most part top players dont post on forums. You're not alone in this, dont worry lol.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Let me get this straight. You want to go against VSM with a team that has two Kabal players and one Jax player? Have at it, man.

Did you not pick ATL_REDD to win?

Pig, I hope your gameplay is better than your predictions.
Yo, our Kabal was top 8 at Evo. Enough said!

But seriously, when is your next major? You should come down to SCR, its gonna be a fun weekend. MK and Roscoes Chicken and Waffles all weekend son!

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
None of the NY guys have ever spoken ill of the Arizona scene, to my knowledge.

Most players want to get good at the game so they can win a major, and say "lol I'm good"

P.S. Nice to see Detroit and Sao got over their lovers' spat so soon.

**Edited by 9.95 to remove unnecessary insults.

When have I said one word? Please keep my name out your mouth

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Krayzie said:
Yo, our Kabal was top 8 at Evo. Enough said!

But seriously, when is your next major? You should come down to SCR, its gonna be a fun weekend. MK and Roscoes Chicken and Waffles all weekend son!
When is SCR? Master D. and I are trying hard to fly to NEC to compete, so hopefully we'll meet you there.

Shit, I wish I could go to all major tournaments, but there is only so much time and money that I have.

JagoMIH

Noob

BOTTOM LINE: NEXT PERSONAL INSULT I SEE I AM GIVING A 1 WEEK BAN NOT ONLY TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE INSULT BUT ALSO TO 2 RANDOM PEOPLE ON THAT PERSON'S FRIEND LIST...

IF YOU BAIT SOMEONE INTO A PERSONAL INSULT TO GET THEM BANNED, YOU ARE GETTING PERMA-BANNED, AGAIN WITH 2 RANDOM PEOPLE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST.

That's it, I'm deleting everyone off my friends list

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
When is SCR? Master D. and I are trying hard to fly to NEC to compete, so hopefully we'll meet you there.

Shit, I wish I could go to all major tournaments, but there is only so much time and money that I have.
SCR is actually Dec 17th, so the week after NEC. I guess I'll see you at NEC then, I'll be making it down there this year.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

If you do make it, me + you = MM

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
DetroitBalln has been my favorite player to watch since I caught him one of you guys' random AZ streams one night and I'll definitely be going for him...

BUT I dislike mirror matches. Plus ALL the killer players back to back like that. Plus DAT CASH. $50 is far too much. The proposed $10-$20 per is more realistic.

But let me ask this, is Detroit himself hype about this? It seems that Sao is actually the man who wants to play this? Or did I miss something here?