What's new

VSM REVEALS ITS 5th MEMBER

REO

Undead
After failing to reveal the 5th member on our team on the Kombat Network stream last night, I felt bad about it. So we're going to reveal our 5th member now. I had our 5th member take a picture of themself to reveal for all of you now. This picture was taken by our 5th member this morning in a location somewhere in the United States.

the word on the street is that the VSM guys actually pooled their money together and went half on a trip over here with none other then...

FOXY GRAMPA!!

this is no joke, the serious word is that the 5th member really is Foxy in an attempt to have the NY guys make the biggest splash of any MK9 event.

this could seriusly be the most exciting event ever in MK history!! the rumor is that Foxy even signed up by pre-reg under a fake name to keep the surprise. saturday can't come fast enough!!!!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
the word on the street is that the VSM guys actually pooled their money together and went half on a trip over here with none other then...

FOXY GRAMPA!!

this is no joke, the serious word is that the 5th member really is Foxy in an attempt to have the NY guys make the biggest splash of any MK9 event.

this could seriusly be the most exciting event ever in MK history!! the rumor is that Foxy even signed up by pre-reg under a fake name to keep the surprise. saturday can't come fast enough!!!!
I honestly think foxy would rather play them 5v1 then join them

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
OP reads "I had our 5th member take a picture of themself to reveal for all of you now" = someone playing Ermac.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly

FOXY GRAMPA!!