What's new

VSM REVEALS ITS 5th MEMBER

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
After failing to reveal the 5th member on our team on the Kombat Network stream last night, I felt bad about it. So we're going to reveal our 5th member now. I had our 5th member take a picture of themself to reveal for all of you now. This picture was taken by our 5th member this morning in a location somewhere in the United States.

gotta be insuperable.

Altaire

Noob
Honestly, my first thought is that the person in that pic isn't really the fifth member, and it's just a generic pic of some dude in a cloak. I really can't see VSM going through the trouble of taking a pic of the fifth guy in a black cloak (come on, no one would go through the trouble of buying one of these just for this), when it's so much easier to just find a pic on Google Images or some shit.

I don't know why people are trying to decode who it is based on that pic alone. The whole point seems to be that the picture doesn't reveal anything, it's just ironic humor. I think people are reading way too much into this.

Altaire

Noob
Altaire is right... but dude... you know you laughed.
Yeah, I'm not saying it isn't funny by any means, but that's my point: It's funny because I know it's just a joke. That's why it seems so silly to be trying to figure out who it is based on the picture.

The clues are all out there. The BIGGEST one, IMO, is when REO said that his fifth member "would show Dizzy why character loyalty is a bad thing". That, to me, is pretty telling.

If no one has guessed it by midnight tonight (my time, so 2 AM EST), I'll just post my theory. Honestly, if you just go by process of elimination, there's only ONE person it could be, realistically. It's about as obvious as 16 Bit's fifth team member was, though apparently, that came as a surprise to so many people.

MK9

Noob
actually i can promise you the pic was taken by the VSM guys and not just some random picture from the net.

Plop

Noob
Honestly, my first thought is that the person in that pic isn't really the fifth member, and it's just a generic pic of some dude in a cloak. I really can't see VSM going through the trouble of taking a pic of the fifth guy in a black cloak (come on, no one would go through the trouble of buying one of these just for this), when it's so much easier to just find a pic on Google Images or some shit.

I don't know why people are trying to decode who it is based on that pic alone. The whole point seems to be that the picture doesn't reveal anything, it's just ironic humor. I think people are reading way too much into this.
I completely agree.

It just occurred to me also, that whoever it is is probably posting all these forums saying "i think its Brady" or "i think its Death" etc.

MK9

Noob
sorry, I may be retired from Mk, but the VSM guys are still my guys. I will not say who the 5th member is.
You will have to watch the stream to find out, I will say the 5th member would not have been my personal choice.

Albo

Noob
if the picture was taken outside dark rob's place, then it's got to be brady since he trains there with reo reguarly and he said he'd be there FR week. as others have said, the clues also point to tom. we'll found out in a few hours anyway.:D