What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. Mileena does have a pretty schway Kitana....

...and so does xKhaoTikx and they both give me their time of day to level up mine...

... GamerBlake90 is awesome-possum with his 9001 streams and podcasts and councils and stuff and has vouched for me since forever.

WoundCowboy is a pretty cool shang he soul steals teh Kenshis and doesnt afraid of anything and is like the least Hollywood and most down to eart player...

;_; do I have to choose?

maaaan @RenoRacks you're so awesome for doing this ;_; truly a man amongst his men.
silence, you voted for cowboy last night!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Mr. Mileena does have a pretty schway Kitana....

...and so does xKhaoTikx and they both give me their time of day to level up mine...

... GamerBlake90 is awesome-possum with his 9001 streams and podcasts and councils and stuff and has vouched for me since forever.

WoundCowboy is a pretty cool shang he soul steals teh Kenshis and doesnt afraid of anything and is like the least Hollywood and most down to eart player...

;_; do I have to choose?

maaaan @RenoRacks you're so awesome for doing this ;_; truly a man amongst his men.
Why is your soul so conflicted all the time?

Edit: GuamoKun ;_;

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Khaotik and Curbo have obviously just proven themselves in big ways, and as much as I want to see more of them, you can't deny the people are hungry for Mr. Mileena and Cowboy right now. It is awful having to choose. Oh my, if only there was some way we could stretch this to accommodate the two highest voted.....

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It was close for me between Blake, Curbo and Khoatik. But I had to go Khoatik just because I feel like he is a player that can only improve with the more tournament experience he can get. And that kitana looks scary as hell.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
voted. let's go Death! He's the only player I've played offline and felt completely overwhelmed and helpless against. I'd like others to experience that as well. Oh, and obligatory note on being Canadian, eh.

Winter

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.
I see how it is, betrayal of the worst kind Pig Of The Hut
LBSH We all know if I go to a tourney it'll be unfair.

No one votes for Death because he downplays Sonya lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
WoundCowboy You got my vote Pimpin, Bring it back Home . WestCoast W-_-W
Hell yeah!

Everyone remember that Wound is the only person on this list from the West Coast, where we have very few majors.

I mean people like Khaotik and Curbo don't have too hard of a time going to the NE majors (they were both at NEC and WB recently) and honestly, why even vote Gross since he's sponsored by VxG Elite? That seems dumb to pay for a sponsored player to go to a tournament...

No offense to any of these players though.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Seems some cheating is taking place in this vote, so this thread is closed for now, until we figure out whats exactly going on.

I would highly suggest those who are cheating to step up NOW and admit it, so maybe the punishment wont be as harsh as far as the breaking of TYM rules go.

Pretty fucking sad, really.